Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be her, the unable to access bank account is very telling, you'd just ring them or call into your branch unless you were up to something iffy. Imagine the unfiltered pics of her boat race at the trial 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has to be her, the unable to access bank account is very telling, you'd just ring them or call into your branch unless you were up to something iffy. Imagine the unfiltered pics of her boat race at the trial 😬
And there definitely will be a trial because this rotten bleep can't take responsibility for anything she does. She's a compulsive liar. If she told me it was raining I'd go outside and check for myself. Good thing is if she's found guilty she'll get a longer sentence than if she'd pleaded guilty. Fraud + scamming old people = long custodial sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And there definitely will be a trial because this rotten bleep can't take responsibility for anything she does. She's a compulsive liar. If she told me it was raining I'd go outside and check for myself. Good thing is if she's found guilty she'll get a longer sentence than if she'd pleaded guilty. Fraud + scamming old people = long custodial sentence.
I reckon she has been doing it for ages,I think this investigation is going to be a long one..Fraud ain’t quick is it?I reckon she will get years.

Yep, I reckon she's been scamming people for years. I remember a clothing company she worked with a few years ago, she scammed them and they did a big rant about how she ripped them off then didn't return calls. You can imagine her running up rent arrears on everywhere she's lived and then doing a moonlight flit. Then there was the fraud in Spain.

I doubt she's acting alone, she's thick as tit and you need a degree of intelligence to coordinate scams like this. If, as I suspect, she is part of a scammers ring, she'll get an even longer sentence due to being part of an organised crime ring rather than just someone acting alone.

Reactions: 16
Yep, I reckon she's been scamming people for years. I remember a clothing company she worked with a few years ago, she scammed them and they did a big rant about how she ripped them off then didn't return calls. You can imagine her running up rent arrears on everywhere she's lived and then doing a moonlight flit. Then there was the fraud in Spain.

I doubt she's acting alone, she's thick as tit and you need a degree of intelligence to coordinate scams like this. If, as I suspect, she is part of a scammers ring, she'll get an even longer sentence due to being part of an organised crime ring rather than just someone acting alone.
Exactly Blucaps,yonks she has been doing it.

Reactions: 7
Doesn't her Mum live in Woodford Green? I'm sure she does...or did. Considering this is where the scammer was arrested, it's quite a coincidence.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s going to pull the mental health card. I practically guarantee it.👍Or She has been duped and taken advantage of.

Reactions: 12
She’s going to pull the mental health card. I practically guarantee it.👍Or She has been duped and taken advantage of.
100%. I’m totally cynical about these losers. We will hear the words vulnerable and trauma used about HER. As a typical narcissist, she will become the victim. Turn the tables. They always do

100%. I’m totally cynical about these losers. We will hear the words vulnerable and trauma used about HER. As a typical narcissist, she will become the victim. Turn the tables. They always do
Well,we will have to wait to see,they must have loads of her text t,emails everything,I think it will prove no mental healt,just pure thieving and conning,if you was bad mentally you wouldn’t have the strength to do stuff,She has been working on tit like this for years.

Something comes to mind when she posted a pic and conversation with Brian Harvey,pic was vile,hair all over the place just awful,He accused her of conning people and fraud,perhaps someone on here may remember.

Reactions: 8
All this time I thought he'd ran himself over trying to pick up a jacket potato 😆 but it's after he ate them?! What on earth 😅

• Haha

Mail online have the above article about her wanting to do a documentary about cocaine. In the article it describes her as feeling like a 'fraud' in 2021 when she relapsed, and they have put the word fraud in inverted commas

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I'm innocent guv! I couldn't have scammed that old bloke online, I was scamming a john in Liverpool (allegedly)

Can we nickname her "Bagatha Crusty"

885ab07ae48001875cf56cf76dbfbc0575-21-paper-bag-dating-1.rsquare.w700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

A few years back she had a friend that she went into business with and they had a falling out over something. This friend ended up going to jail for fraud. Not sure Danni was involved but just shows the dodgy people she hangs around with :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That's the women she fell out with over the clothing company. I recognise her, they used to be pictured together in Marbella a few years ago. They fell out spectacularly, with her saying DW had ripped her off but DW was suspiciously quiet and didn't say anything to defend herself.

Reactions: 8
That's the women she fell out with over the clothing company. I recognise her, they used to be pictured together in Marbella a few years ago. They fell out spectacularly, with her saying DW had ripped her off but DW was suspiciously quiet and didn't say anything to defend herself.
Is she the same friend who DW was arrested over or was that someone else? :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.