Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told me this years ago and I didn't believe him, he said "google Brian Harvey Baked Potatoes" and lo and behold :ROFLMAO:
It still cracks me up!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Within that article is a link to the article below

Danniella revealed their details of her relationship with David to the Daily Star explaining: "I've known him for years. I met him in 2017 out in Spain and when we were both living out there and we got together out there and it was a tumultuous relationship, it was on off all the time."

What's the betting that "David" is in jail for fraud? She split up with him a few weeks after she was arrested for fraud in July. Wonder if he's involved in her *alleged* offences?

Reactions: 10

Danniella revealed their details of her relationship with David to the Daily Star explaining: "I've known him for years. I met him in 2017 out in Spain and when we were both living out there and we got together out there and it was a tumultuous relationship, it was on off all the time."

What's the betting that "David" is in jail for fraud? She split up with him a few weeks after she was arrested for fraud in July. Wonder if he's involved in her *alleged* offences?
She said he's in jail for counterfeit goods so it wouldn't surprise me if he was part of this too.

Reactions: 10
Well,we will have to wait to see,they must have loads of her text t,emails everything,I think it will prove no mental healt,just pure thieving and conning,if you was bad mentally you wouldnā€™t have the strength to do stuff,She has been working on tit like this for years.

Something comes to mind when she posted a pic and conversation with Brian Harvey,pic was vile,hair all over the place just awful,He accused her of conning people and fraud,perhaps someone on here may remember.
Also don't forget that she will say that it was reliance on drugs that "forced" her to do these despicable things in order to get money to supply her Habit and therefore she is The Victim of it all.

"Yewse carnt lok ME up beycirs I's der viktime..............................." And some bleeding-heart twit of a Judge will believe every word of it :(

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Oh yes! He chucked her under the bus in exchange for a spot of leniency! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her, Katona and Pwicey all have significantly younger men. That prisoner is in his 20s. Cringe! I think the 3 of them have reached the point where they canā€™t attract someone normal their own age because what normal guy in his 40s would go there?

Also don't forget that she will say that it was reliance on drugs that "forced" her to do these despicable things in order to get money to supply her Habit and therefore she is The Victim of it all.

"Yewse carnt lok ME up beycirs I's der viktime..............................." And some bleeding-heart twit of a Judge will believe every word of it :(
This is what I fear. If it is her that has conned an old man then that is despicable and she should be cancelled. But Pwicey got loads of sympathy for drink driving whereas I feel like Ant McPartlin was slated more.

Reactions: 15
Her, Katona and Pwicey all have significantly younger men. That prisoner is in his 20s. Cringe! I think the 3 of them have reached the point where they canā€™t attract someone normal their own age because what normal guy in his 40s would go there?

This is what I fear. If it is her that has conned an old man then that is despicable and she should be cancelled. But Pwicey got loads of sympathy for drink driving whereas I feel like Ant McPartlin was slated more.
Iā€™m the same age as Danniella and my other half is younger, but heā€™s 42, not 25 like she seems to go for. Iā€™ve no idea what youā€™d have in common or talk about, itā€™s different stages of life.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m the same age as Danniella and my other half is younger, but heā€™s 42, not 25 like she seems to go for. Iā€™ve no idea what youā€™d have in common or talk about, itā€™s different stages of life.
theyā€™re easier to manipulate I reckon. Taken in by the ā€œfameā€. Iā€™m her sort of age too and mine is a bit younger but ffs 25 born in what 1997?!? She could be his mum

Reactions: 15
Posted on her IG ... is she takin the piss! ... I think this shows clearly what a nasty scamming bleep she is ... If some old bleep fleeced 80grand from my 80yr old dad, I would hound her to the ends of the earth, until she got what she deserved ` prison ` .... sadly that money is long gone up her ` nostril ` never to be seen again .... vile hag :mad:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just noticed that she has posted that sheā€™s come off all social media and canā€™t be texted or called until she gets a new phone as ā€œ this one is daffy duckedā€.
šŸ™„
Itā€™s at the very end of her stories on insta, if you can make it through the sassy yet inspirational life quotes without barfing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed that she has posted that sheā€™s come off all social media and canā€™t be texted or called until she gets a new phone as ā€œ this one is daffy duckedā€.
šŸ™„
Itā€™s at the very end of her stories on insta, if you can make it through the sassy yet inspirational life quotes without barfing.
Wonder if itā€™s been seized?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just posted this over on the secret celeb thread butā€¦what on earth Ā£86,000 ā€¦
I assume its some sort of damage control, but itā€™s point escapes me entirely.It goes from talking about pounds to seconds, then implies that Ā£10 was stolen, and the rest was thrown away to spite the thief.The moral of the post seems to be ...god alone only knows.As far as I can see , the account owner should not throw away 86 390 seconds, and stop being concerned about the Ā£10s worth of negativity.
The mixed metaphors arenā€™t helping.
And it all looks very murky.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.