Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the scum,she had a hairdresser flown in just to do her barnet hmmm pensioners money then cokehead face?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The absolute state of it! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many days she will have the long hair in for? Seems like it lasts about a week and she is back to her own short hair.

Reactions: 7
No need to buy a Halloween costume. Looks like a scary old hag. The hair just adds to the horror. Imagine seeing her from the back and then she turns around :eek: :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
She looks as if she has no teeth, unless I’m not looking properly. To be honest I’ve tried not to look at all 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucky I caught receipts of those awful clips last night as she's durty deleted them. Now it's playing Mother of the Year. duck off you dirty, scamming bleep. 🤢

• Sick
Seeing as it's Halloween weekend here's some frankly terrifying photos of La Westbrook pricking about on a pole from a few years back :eek:

3E6D52F100000578-4328656-image-a-220_1489925610386.jpg
PAY-EXC-Danniella-Westbrook-hires-out-a-club-to-practice-her-pole-dancing-moves.jpg
dw.jpg
dww.jpg
PAY-EXC-Danniella-Westbrook-hires-out-a-club-to-practice-her-pole-dancing-moves.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's actually incredibly sad that she truly believes she looks sexy. Maybe in a parallel universe perhaps! In fact no. Just no. It's sad, doesn't mean I feel sorry for the clapped out tosspot face like a dropped lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
State of the scruffy old sniffbag,look at those effin toes,no varnish on toe only big toe,stupid sniff bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's actually incredibly sad that she truly believes she looks sexy. Maybe in a parallel universe perhaps! In fact no. Just no. It's sad, doesn't mean I feel sorry for the clapped out tosspot face like a dropped lasagne.
One of the best descriptions of her face I have ever heard was this on the DM comments section-

"She looks like someone set her face on fire and put it out with a golf club" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The son always looks like he's on death's door. His "rap" is so funny. Such a tit show

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought that something looked off but didn’t want to say, in case I offended anyone. Were her teeth falling out at this point? I know she has dentures now, after the failed implant debacle.
I wouldn’t worry about that on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.