Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had she deactivated? I cant find her anymore

Edited to add, found her, shes clearly shadow banned ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did she go to bed at 6pm? Is that code for battering her fruit corner?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Polo is the only person I know constantly reminds people exactly how long she has been 'friends' with someone.

"I've been your friend for 40 years... ....now what can you do for me".

I can't find anyone on social media that posts pictures of them with Polo and saying they are friends with her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Polo is the only person I know constantly reminds people exactly how long she has been 'friends' with someone.

"I've been your friend for 40 years... ....now what can you do for me".

I can't find anyone on social media that posts pictures of them with Polo and saying they are friends with her!
I’ve been on this thread with you all for about three months since October, and now we’re in January. #Besht-Friendsh-Innit 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sucks up to her daughter - expect cryptic social media posts when Jodie ignores her.

A birthday post to someone else where she hasn't put a picture of herself- a first!

The photo of her as a child is from when she was a model - I see no 'sadness' in her eyes. A line Polo is peddling about having a sad childhood. Either to upset her mother or prepare the ground for a chapter in her book.

You just know her Tinder profile pictures are so heavily filtered they might as well be someone else.

And what about her marriage to David Kelly - she was last heard talking about taking him to the hotel she was staying at when he was released (having got back together with him for a 5th time!).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So far this year Polo has over stimulated her fruit corner for meager, if at all any, financial reward. She has dusted off the NASA grade photographic filters and she has posted the usual mix of lovebombing, cry bully, throwback and cryptic social media posts and the new flat or apartment or house she first mentioned in November she still hasn't moved into. Still no trip to Portugal to stay at nice but dim Rosie's. Apparently there is an International Arrest 'Warranty' issued by HMRC and Interpol out for Chad the Daddy who has a nice new Bentley that Polo has paid for with her missing £70k earnings! Apparently Polo is writing a blockbuster about Chad the Daddy that will appear on Netflix - although like the increasing number of movies, TV programmes and Netflix series she was supposed to appear in - it will never happen. She lunched alone in a pub on the edge of Brentwood and stated following a funeral home! Still no sign of David Kelly convicted drug dealer who Polo is awaiting to be released while she is on Tinder matching with youngsters! Media continue to completely ignore our beloved Polo.

A week in the life of an increasingly irrelevant former actress.

She must be desperate for dosh,I’m wondering if she does……wait for it..Scat.🤮bet her arse looks like her face.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.