Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even claimed she was going to make a show about internet trolls and have her stalker arrested live on air :LOL:

Fantasy world stupid old sniffercrackhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is actually psychotic. I imagine she spends her whole day on Instagram (and fruit-corner.com) trying to drum up drama and get attention. Not surprising that sheโ€™d come up with a plan to stalk herself for sympathy and publicity. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
Police have been informed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yep ok crackhead am sure they put a lot of effort into that report.
Why do all these 'celebs' think they are so special, price and Marsh also pull this beauty out often.

Reactions: 11
Strange how her son hasnโ€™t mentioned his grandad passing away. Heโ€™s live on TT nearly every day. Iโ€™ve watched a few of his lives and Ibe actually found him to be genuine, endearing and have his head switched on. Heโ€™s spoke about being homeless, his childhood ect. If anyone asks about his mum heโ€™s always respectful. Heโ€™s a lot more emphatic, and wise than many his age. Although she seems to have more of a bond with him than her daughter I find it strange that she will sofa surf all round the country and go abroad but never stay with him even though heโ€™s only in Southend . She didnโ€™t even see him over Christmas.

Reactions: 13
Strange how her son hasnโ€™t mentioned his grandad passing away. Heโ€™s live on TT nearly every day. Iโ€™ve watched a few of his lives and Ibe actually found him to be genuine, endearing and have his head switched on. Heโ€™s spoke about being homeless, his childhood ect. If anyone asks about his mum heโ€™s always respectful. Heโ€™s a lot more emphatic, and wise than many his age. Although she seems to have more of a bond with him than her daughter I find it strange that she will sofa surf all round the country and go abroad but never stay with him even though heโ€™s only in Southend . She didnโ€™t even see him over Christmas.
She posted something about seeing Kai in the first week of January, but there was no evidence to show she did.
Kai deleted his OnlyFans account last month, I think he's concentrating on his music. He brought out a new EP recently and I thought it strange she never mentioned it, she usually does. I did wonder if they'd had another falling out.

Jodie also hasn't said anything about her Grandad yet, she's just been posting as normal. I've never seen her mention her Grandad at all... maybe they weren't that close or she just kept him private. But I have seen posts where she calls Sue's husband Ed her Grandad.

Reactions: 7
She posted something about seeing Kai in the first week of January, but there was no evidence to show she did.
Kai deleted his OnlyFans account last month, I think he's concentrating on his music. He brought out a new EP recently and I thought it strange she never mentioned it, she usually does. I did wonder if they'd had another falling out.

Jodie also hasn't said anything about her Grandad yet, she's just been posting as normal. I've never seen her mention her Grandad at all... maybe they weren't that close or she just kept him private. But I have seen posts where she calls Sue's husband Ed her Grandad.
Heโ€™s been on TT live almost daily since new year . My opinion of him has changed massively since watching them. Heโ€™s not on there to do battles, beg gifts. If anyone sends him any he sends it straight back. Heโ€™s spoken about his childhood, the struggles heโ€™s faced, mistakes his made. Lots of people ask about her and heโ€™s always respectful.

I also saw on insta that James English is posting her interview again and was amazed how many people were bigging her up. He interviewed Brian Harvey too but he never got the coverage or support that she did.

Reactions: 14
She is actually psychotic. I imagine she spends her whole day on Instagram (and fruit-corner.com) trying to drum up drama and get attention. Not surprising that sheโ€™d come up with a plan to stalk herself for sympathy and publicity. ๐Ÿ™„
FRUIT-CORNER.COM ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.