Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be Rob? He was in some of her Portugal footage...

View attachment 2679379
View attachment 2679395

When she was hanging around these lads she was engaged to lynxboi, so did she cheat on him? :unsure:

---
She's lashing out again on IG :confused:

View attachment 2679405
View attachment 2679406

View attachment 2679400
View attachment 2679401
View attachment 2679402

View attachment 2679403
View attachment 2679404
🤣🤣spelling atrocious,allowed, erm she says aloud.🤣
---
Any news ?👀oh something must be happening,so she’s now living in Brentwood,another B&B thingy..

Where’s the ‘apartment’she was going to move to ?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lovebombing her daughter - she must really need somewhere to stay.
Trying to grift a freebie. Anybody taking her that high has one motive and it doesn't involve a parachute.
The nearest she would get to the Dorchester these days are a packet of Dorchester cigarettes. Her favourite London getaway is whoever is doing the cheapest room - especially if you sign up as a delegate to an African trade conference for the cheap room and free food.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good Evening.

So... Truth time.

So today I've been to a friends wedding, (fabulous day) but I've got this friend, who happen to mention to another friend they had some 👃 nose bag & this thread instantly came to mind, however my friend was rather curious as to what the effect this drug as on a person and from what I can report back its a quick 5 min adrenaline rush that I would assume you'd need more and more to keep that feeling alive. However at £100 a go I don't think so.

I hope this doesn't attract abuse or negativity, my friend was curious to see what the fascination was.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do hope instagram get back to her regards her shadow ban, I had to Google it, I had no idea what it meant. I'd assume she's been reported for being vile in dms too.

Reactions: 9
I do hope instagram get back to her regards her shadow ban, I had to Google it, I had no idea what it meant. I'd assume she's been reported for being vile in dms too.
I haven’t a clue what it means haven’t got IG,it’s great we get info on here and understand it,I only use facefuck (crap) 🤣so Westcrack reads on here.👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lovebombing her daughter - she must really need somewhere to stay.
Trying to grift a freebie. Anybody taking her that high has one motive and it doesn't involve a parachute.
The nearest she would get to the Dorchester these days are a packet of Dorchester cigarettes. Her favourite London getaway is whoever is doing the cheapest room - especially if you sign up as a delegate to an African trade conference for the cheap room and free food.
Well,there is Park Lane she can kip in,she could blag a sleeping bag from peeps there.Right near the Dorchester.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely read it here coz a couple of us said we couldn’t find her on Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely read it here coz a couple of us said we couldn’t find her on Instagram 😂😂
HEY DANNIELLA, Your recent 90 days clean 🧼 Give it in Girl, you ain’t got a recovery in you, Dirty prossie Crackwhore, You Couldn’t give it up when you were pregnant and Now you’re getting your Karma, oh and give the NASA grade filters a rest, we all know your face resembles the Rotherhithe tunnel, but Live Love Laugh sweetheart 💕💕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👺👺👺👺👺👺👺💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
HEY DANNIELLA, Your recent 90 days clean 🧼 Give it in Girl, you ain’t got a recovery in you, Dirty prossie Crackwhore, You Couldn’t give it up when you were pregnant and Now you’re getting your Karma, oh and give the NASA grade filters a rest, we all know your face resembles the Rotherhithe tunnel, but Live Love Laugh sweetheart 💕💕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👺👺👺👺👺👺👺💩💩💩💩💩💩
The Rotherhithe tunnel objects to the comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.