Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll only sell it for sniff. 1000 years old and owns nothing. She must have sold every possession she's ever had. Like those junkies on Facebook always on the scav for a phone every week as they sell it when they run out of drugs and there's always some idiot that falls for the 'my phones been stolen can anyone lend me an old one?'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolute horse tit, she's not passed the initial credit check that Sky conduct and she never will. As for the extra 16 days, that's bull tit too, our Sky contract expired last year and my husband renewed the contract and we had sky glass and it arrived two days later. She's so full of tit she doesn't understand that people can literally call her out as soon as she's finished lying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At the end of November she booked a week at the London Chigwell Regent Hotel while her apartment was being made ready then she went to another hotel before ending up at The Green Man in Harlow and is currently in Brentwood. No idea if she ever moved into her flat/apartment - I'm sure we would have seen a social media post of 3 about her new amazing property.

She's one to talk.about slander isn't she.

This from a woman who tried and failed to hop on a stag party and when she was kindly told to f'cough, what did she do??

Slandered the guy.

Irony

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's one to talk.about slander isn't she.

This from a woman who tried and failed to hop on a stag party and when she was kindly told to f'cough, what did she do??

Slandered the guy.

Irony
A comment on social media would be libel not slander.

I think the real trolls are the people who gush delusional praise at her beauty, charitable work, acting ability on her social media posts. She laps up the attention - she must know these statements are lies. Calling her a stunning attractive celebrity is far more hurtful than calling her a washed up coke head with no nose. One comment is an obvious lie and the other is the truth.

Reactions: 16
Why's she banging on about slander anyway? Like she could afford to instruct a solicitor to start litigation against anyone pffffft. She can't afford half a lager and a bag of pork scratchings.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A comment on social media would be libel not slander.

I think the real trolls are the people who gush delusional praise at her beauty, charitable work, acting ability on her social media posts. She laps up the attention - she must know these statements are lies. Calling her a stunning attractive celebrity is far more hurtful than calling her a washed up coke head with no nose. One comment is an obvious lie and the other is the truth.
Thanks for the clarification.

However what's been said isn't exactly libel is it?

It's the truth, she isn't a Celeb and she is a coke head....

• Haha
I think the slander was against Wayne Lineker, she was replying on his post.

lineker.jpg

Moxie is the same guy she had lashed out at the other day...

ig5.jpg

• Haha
Why's she banging on about slander anyway? Like she could afford to instruct a solicitor to start litigation against anyone pffffft. She can't afford half a lager and a bag of pork scratchings.
She has a 'legal team' don't you know.

Just like her 'social media team' both are figments of her imagination

• Haha
The reason she was never recast is down to her.

Why would the producers of a mid evening program want to recast a drug addict, anyone with a modicum of sense can clearly see, she's not up to the part and it would bring alot of criticism like it did in 2016.

I knew she had a Social Media Team but this Legal Team she speaks of, is a new one (that once again never materialised).

lies Lies LIES

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And even if he is still living at home in a single bed, it's more than she's got! At least he hasn't got an MRI scanner on his face.
This is her go to insult - accuse them of being a virgin, living at home with parents - she has used similar insults a number of times now. 50 year old woman acting like an immature school kid.

She should save her bile for those who call her beautiful and attractive.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.