Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when this mystery movie never materialised she then came up with these whoppers...

And a month later the time travelling Polo said her 'botched' surgery in Turkey in 2023 meant she missed out starring in Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins in 2022!..

Neither of these mystery films have been heard from since neither has the mystery 2 series Netflix show...

...however all is not lost as Polo is now writing a script for Chad The Movie - a netflix blockbuster.
And we're still waiting for the horror movie she was filming back in 2018 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This article about romance scams featuring Chaddy hasn't aged well 👀

https://www.businesspost.ie/life-ar...-the-scam-romances-blighting-the-dating-game/

As a celebrity manager, Chad Teixeira lives a life that most of us could only dream of. He is the chief executive of his own business, Daddy The Agency, where clients include Daniella Westbrook, Nicola McClean and former Love Island contestant Jack Keating. We discuss his experience of being taken advantage of by a person he met online.
Teixeira is frank about the fact that as a successful entrepreneur, he has a fair amount of disposable income. “Not trying to blow my own trumpet, but I do well,” he says. “I live in a gorgeous house; I’ve got a house in Portugal, another in London. I live a fabulous lifestyle.”
Furthermore, his job as a celebrity manager means he is surrounded by “a lot of high-calibre people, loads of big names and stuff.” All of this, he acknowledges, can attract “the wrong people”.
One such person would appear to be the ex whom Teixeira met online. He feels that the person “saw a golden opportunity and ran with it”. Their relationship started off normally, but then, he says, “little red flags started to pop up”.
Teixeira would be the one to buy dinner every time they went out, or if they went on holiday he would blow “30 or 40 grand” on a holiday for the two of them. It was all very one-sided, he says, and “nothing ever came back”.
As the relationship got more serious, Teixeira’s then partner would start to need a couple of extra hundred quid to make ends meet, which then became a couple of grand, which then became tens of thousands. “And eventually, before I knew it, it was like every week I was lending him money, and it wasn’t coming back.”
Eventually, Teixeira reached a point where he couldn’t keep up the charade any longer. “I realised I’m actually being taken for a mug. You can only be taken for a mug for so long before you flip.” Once Teixeira could see through the lies, the greediness and the “using”, it all added up, and the relationship finally came to an end.

imengine.public.prod.sbp.infomaker.jpg

Chad Teixeira: ‘Forget about the financial loss, because that’s nothing to me, but emotionally and physically, for someone to do that to you and use you, it’s really terrible.’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The film from 2014 never happened.
The film from 2018 never happened.
The film from 2022 never happened.
The film from 2023 never happened.

Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat....
---
duck me - start scratching the surface and I find a 5th film that never happened - this one is from 2017!!!

...and she is talking about a boob job!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has no concept of reality. It fascinates me that she is able to not work and gets benefits. Doesn’t she have to prove she is trying to find work? Something?!?
I have zero sympathy too. She has done so many deplorable things that I just can’t even with her.

Reactions: 13
She must be the most unlucky actress ever. We are upto 6 films that never happened! The Tattle investigative skills!

Must remember this as it deserves its own section on her Wicki.

Because nobody else catalogues her lies there is no record for people to look at when she next claims she has a 'movie role'.

• Heart
This thread never fails 🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 lurker here, I have insomnia I scroll at night you lot crack me up excuse the pun 🤣🤣 I have no sympathy for her shes not in recovery just looking for money for a habit typical junkie on the blag.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has no concept of reality. It fascinates me that she is able to not work and gets benefits. Doesn’t she have to prove she is trying to find work? Something?!?
I have zero sympathy too. She has done so many deplorable things that I just can’t even with her.
I'd guess with her rotting head and mental health problems she's probably eligible for some kind of disability benefits, not sure what though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread never fails 🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 lurker here, I have insomnia I scroll at night you lot crack me up excuse the pun 🤣🤣 I have no sympathy for her shes not in recovery just looking for money for a habit typical junkie on the blag.
If you have a spare £2.75 you can subscribe to her OnlyGrams page for a month to peruse her naughty delights like her highly filtered face, extra large comedy breasts and her fiddling with her fruit corner. Unfortunately if you ever fall asleep after watching her in her naked glistening glory you will have nightmares.

---
Quick recap:-

The film from 2014 never happened.
The film from 2017 never happened.
The 1st film from 2018 never happened.
The 2nd film from 2018 never happened.
The film from 2022 never happened.
The film from 2023 never happened.

I'm going to have to list all the businesses she claims she was going to open that never. All the TV shows she said she would be appearing in but didn't. All the career changes and new jobs she was starting but she didn't.

All these lies are for one purpose only - media coverage and to rinse some cash from the tabloids for the interview and pictures. When she lies about a new film role, a career change, a new business opening the lazy media have forgotten the last time she lied to them and they lazily publish her fabricated made up lies with no due diligence and scrutiny - and this has been Polo's business strategy for media publicity and tabloid cash. She is rewarded for her lies and the tabloids are her enablers. This has allowed Polo to keep up her existence and paid for her cosmetic procedures - and now the tabloid cash has stopped as they haven't reported on her for nearly 4 months. Now Polo is desperately short of cash and last heard of living in a rented room above a pub in Harlow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I personally think this is so sad 😞. I know its self-inflicted but it's also shocking what drugs do. Its disturbingly shocking , her face the way she speaks now. God love her , I think she will be found dead somewhere. At the end of the day she's someone's daughter/mother. Shocking
You won't find an ounce of sympathy here for her, and rightly so!
Nobody including God wants to be associated with her.
And everybody is someone's daughter or Son 'at the end of the day'. she's had more opportunities and money to get herself straight and sorted than most and has chosen not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I personally think this is so sad 😞. I know its self-inflicted but it's also shocking what drugs do. Its disturbingly shocking , her face the way she speaks now. God love her , I think she will be found dead somewhere. At the end of the day she's someone's daughter/mother. Shocking
I used to feel like this too, I guess it’s human nature to feel sorry for someone who has so obviously wrecked themselves in every way. But if ever anyone was given chance after chance to turn their life around and still blew it every time, it’s her.

• Heart
She claims that she sacked Chaddy back in May, so why was she arse licking him in June. More lies.
We all know he dropped her after she sold those fake plastic surgery stories and Dr Bilge got her lawyers involved.

chaddy2.jpg

chaddy1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some good news for Polo - the ship she claimed she was having a cruise on last year has it's maiden voyage this year! How many fruit corners need stirring to pay for a ticket?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) Career changes... ...that never happen.
2) Health woes.
3) Filtered photos.
4) Family dramas.
5) Being bullied online.
6) Romance rumours - photographed with mysterious men or just made up Turkish millionaires we never see.
7) Fruit corner fiddling.
8) More surgery (included bigger boobs, Botox and fillers).
9) David Kelly wedding.
10) Cryptic tweets.
11) Her book gets published.
12) Her big TV comeback.
13) Falls out with more people.
14) Lovebombs people she has previously fallen out with.
15) The big mouldy bag of fake designer bikinis gets an airing for a Backgrid pool/beach photo shoot.
16) Gets charged for catfishing the pensioner.
17) Gives obituaries to people she hardly knew and had no contact for decades in the hope of getting publicity.
18) Moves into her flat...
19) ... or continues sofa surfing and staying at cheap hotels.
20) Manages to get someone to pay £2.75 to see her stirring her fruit corner and wobbling her comedy breasts in a scene like a highly filtered fog bank.
21) The face of Fixodent 2024 - gets a major TV advertising contract.
22) Nice but dim Rosie allows her to stay for a week with her in Portugal but the week turns to many many months.
23) Tabloids continue to ignore her.
24) Rants about her ex husband yet again.
25) Mocks youngsters online while at the same time trying to lure teenagers to her bedroom...
26) Splits from David Kelly for the 5th time.
27) Starts publishing on social media for the umpteenth time very old photos of her with celbs - strange that no celebs that she knew or worked with ever publish photos of them with Polo?
28) Claims to be investing her money in a new business venture... ...never happens.
29) More posts about being clean and going to meetings to prove she is clean.
30) Liking posts from bed and sofa companies - trying to blag a bed or sofa for free.
31) In desperation GB News have Polo as a guest as 'Eastenders Royalty' - interview turns out to be an incoherent rambling whistling clacking disaster.
32) Her book doesn't get published as nobody has started ghost writing it so publication gets pushed back to a vague date in 2025 or 2026.
Polo Bingo so far 2024...

3) Filtered photos.
5) Being bullied online (but the message wasn't bullying her but she flew off the handle like she does!)
7) Fruit corner fiddling.
10) Cryptic tweets.
12) her big TV comeback (Netflix show she is writing)
13) Falls out with more people (Chad rants)
14) Lovebombs people she has previously fallen out with (Rosie).
23) Tabloids continue to ignore her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.