Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the slander was against Wayne Lineker, she was replying on his post.

View attachment 2683620

Moxie is the same guy she had lashed out at the other day...

View attachment 2683622
Can imagine her sat laughing at herself once she'd posted that comment, like a 7 year old.
What's her latest story about? I'm new to her threads so not familiar with her history with rymi1 or her children yet. It's all very childish, her posts are pathetic and most of them pointless, scrounging, up people's arse etc.
Don't know much about her other than she was in EE and has a drug habit that resulted in her ruining her nose, good looks and acting career. I have started reading from her first thread, interesting to see it started off fairly sympathetic towards her but soon changed. She's a mess, hard to feel sorry for a grown woman who takes no responsibility for her own actions no matter what past they've had.

Reactions: 17
Can imagine her sat laughing at herself once she'd posted that comment, like a 7 year old.
What's her latest story about? I'm new to her threads so not familiar with her history with rymi1 or her children yet. It's all very childish, her posts are pathetic and most of them pointless, scrounging, up people's arse etc.
Don't know much about her other than she was in EE and has a drug habit that resulted in her ruining her nose, good looks and acting career. I have started reading from her first thread, interesting to see it started off fairly sympathetic towards her but soon changed. She's a mess, hard to feel sorry for a grown woman who takes no responsibility for her own actions no matter what past they've had.
Oh my,you’ll soon see tit she posts,she’s now 50,fingering and playing with her fruit corner,for fuckall on OF..Lies,lies,lies.Just go back read threads and see all her lies etc.
Anyway welcome to Westcracks.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is her go to insult - accuse them of being a virgin, living at home with parents - she has used similar insults a number of times now. 50 year old woman acting like an immature school kid.

She should save her bile for those who call her beautiful and attractive.
Reminds me of this post I saw on her OF :confused:

of.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
At least people have a room of thier own and a 22inch TV, you can't even get Sky Glass you daft cow. No one is willing to part with money to view your OnlyGums & you can't even give it away for free. I'd hardly call her a Actress she was in EE for 5 minutes over 20 years ago. She's more known for her Drug habit and loss of her nose. Yet in her mind, she's a A lister.

This message was checked for Libel & posted by Error404's Social Media & Legal Team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her pal John Partridge is doing a one-man show for charity. What happened to her one-woman show in the West End she was doing last year :unsure:

jp.jpg

I wonder if she will bother to attend this one. Remember back in Nov when she said she was going to watch him in panto but she never went :cautious:

dw2.jpg

jp2.jpg

Reactions: 10
Her pal John Partridge is doing a one-man show for charity. What happened to her one-woman show in the West End she was doing last year :unsure:

View attachment 2685631

I wonder if she will bother to attend this one. Remember back in Nov when she said she was going to watch him in panto but she never went :cautious:

View attachment 2685636

View attachment 2685637
You need money to go to the Theatre, her OnlyGrams clearly doesn't bring in the cash & her Job Seekers get spent on nose bag and crack. The delusional deluded moronic lying Fruit Corner fiddler she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2685631

View attachment 2685636

View attachment 2685637
The One Woman Show in the West End was cancelled because the Palladium bin cupboard was full :)
---

View attachment 2685631

View attachment 2685636

View attachment 2685637
I wonder if skanky took her kids to see this in her 'Ome Town? Nah; They had to sit through two of her grim performances a day for two weeks in Liverpool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The One Woman Show in the West End was cancelled because the Palladium bin cupboard was full :)
---

I wonder if skanky took her kids to see this in her 'Ome Town? Nah; They had to sit through two of her grim performances a day for two weeks in Liverpool
Shes back in Liverpool this is a friend on my fb

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.