Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same guy isn’t it? 😂 Think she called him Peter Sutcliffe the other day - he’s Fred West now. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bluebell is not far from where I am. I suspect she's back at Big Amy's if she's back in the Bluebell.
I've always wondered if Big Amy lived around there.
It would make sense unless she's got another mug around there to take her in.
I'd love her to start mouthing off around here, people from 'Two dogs fighting' don't tolerate gobby druggies.
I would love to bump into her though.
I'd call her out straight to her mushed up gob and video it for your amusement 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope Big Amy isn't stupid enough to let Polo back into her sons bed.

It might explain why we have seen lots of social media posts of Polo going to rehab meetings to try and prove to Big Amy she is 'clean'. If she can grift a shared child's bed at Big Amy's it will give her a chance to save up whatever social security benefits she is on - enough for a cheap flight to Portugal to stay at nice but dim Rosiie's for a bit with her collection of bikinis for some beach/pool/topless photoshoots.
---
Just found this pic of Marilyn on Twitter...X....whatever its called. Its like the nipple is trying to get a signal.
This was one of her first outings of her new Polish comedy breasts in 2017. A month or so before she had her 'natural' implants paid for Celebrity Botched Up Bodies in 2015 removed and replaced with oversized comedy boobs so her nipples pointed towards the heavens and the bulge of the implants could be seen as a noticeable ridge under her skin. Thank god for pixelation...
---
At the end of 2016 she already had the necrotic hole appear yet her priorities were a designer vagina procedure that she live streamed at the end of 2016 and then a facelift and boob job in Poland. Blowing her cash on pointless cosmetic procedures when her bone had died and her face was subsiding.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope Big Amy isn't stupid enough to let Polo back into her sons bed.

It might explain why we have seen lots of social media posts of Polo going to rehab meetings to try and prove to Big Amy she is 'clean'. If she can grift a shared child's bed at Big Amy's it will give her a chance to save up whatever social security benefits she is on - enough for a cheap flight to Portugal to stay at nice but dim Rosiie's for a bit with her collection of bikinis for some beach/pool/topless photoshoots.
---

This was one of her first outings of her new Polish comedy breasts in 2017. A month or so before she had her 'natural' implants paid for Celebrity Botched Up Bodies in 2015 removed and replaced with oversized comedy boobs so her nipples pointed towards the heavens and the bulge of the implants could be seen as a noticeable ridge under her skin. Thank god for pixelation...
---
At the end of 2016 she already had the necrotic hole appear yet her priorities were a designer vagina procedure that she live streamed at the end of 2016 and then a facelift and boob job in Poland. Blowing her cash on pointless cosmetic procedures when her bone had died and her face was subsiding.
If she is claiming job seekers. She won't be able to leave the country, she will have meetings to attend and a journal to complete to prove she's out looking for work & the DWP won't put up with her BS they will sanction her and she'll get F'all. Her bedsit flat house mansion hasn't materialised, if I was here I'd be focused on trying to get my own place to live rather than sleeping in a child's bed.

If she is claiming job seekers. She won't be able to leave the country, she will have meetings to attend and a journal to complete to prove she's out looking for work & the DWP won't put up with her BS they will sanction her and she'll get F'all. Her bedsit flat house mansion hasn't materialised, if I was here I'd be focused on trying to get my own place to live rather than sleeping in a child's bed.
She has always made a nice packet from the tabloids flogging the bikini beach / pool photo shoots and the topless pics she flogs last to get the most money. She is hoping a nice bit of tabloid coverage will bring her enough money to grift along for a few months especially if the can get nice but dim Rosie to put her up for a few months.

Still no flat or apartment - end of November she fist mentioned it. Still no expose of Chad the Daddy.

Not sure about that Error404 - a friend-of-a-friend living here in France is on Jobseekers in UK so its unlikely he can jump on a bus to get to the Job Centre for an interview readily.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is probably on ESA and PIP considering all the mental health problems she claims to suffer with and the addictions.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is probably on ESA and PIP considering all the mental health problems she claims to suffer with and the addictions.
MH don’t make me bleeping laugh,it’s her caused her own problems,thieving off mates,tons of❄Poncing off strangers etc.Cat fishing pensioners and thieving off them,thieving off friends as well total bleeping user.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Not sure about that Error404 - a friend-of-a-friend living here in France is on Jobseekers in UK so its unlikely he can jump on a bus to get to the Job Centre for an interview readily.
Sounds about right, lives in a different country and scrounging off the British tax payer.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.