Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
I’ve only just come across this snap…honest to god dont do drugs kids 😮

View attachment 2380572
I think the hole in her nose has gone through to her upper pallet in her mouth and that is why she whistles/lisps when she talks. Just popped over to MN to cause trouble and pick fights 😀 and there is a thread on her in aibu ..they are much kinder and forgiving on there than us lot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sexy said nobody ever. She is seriously deluded if she thinks she can make cash from OnlyGrams looking like she does.

The only way she will get cash is when she flogs the photo set to the tabloids so people can look in horror.
---
Here’s the daughter mention (must have read here that she had only mentioned the son! Lol) wonder who is ‘making’ her daughter not contact her….
I think she realises being linked to Polo isn't any good for her social media influencing career. Thank God she hasn't gone down the OnlyGrams route like her Mum and brother! She knows she is still on the gear and her antics are a huge embarrassment.

Reactions: 19

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Why has she put her Hitler moustache up her nose? 😄😄 x

Resizer_16942014449701.jpg

It's meant to go under your nose ...yep that's right..Well done....😂..

Resizer_16942013830151.jpg

Looooool 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I still believe it was her that was caught kerb crawling last summer :oops:

Kelli moved to Thailand in April 2022 and then DW was spotted with the car that same month...
She and Kelli fell out last year and we never found out why 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Polo has gone into media overdrive, Marilyn Monroe lookalike, parties in Ibiza, head wound, topless shots, police arrest, back with David the drug dealing lynx collector, quit social media...

...for someone with nothing worthwhile to say or do she certainly knows what to say and do to get the tabloids to bite.

Error404

Chatty Member
In November last year, she posted an IG story having dinner with her family for her birthday...

But I've just found out this is an old video from 2020. So she was pretending she had spent her birthday with them, when she hadn't...

I think she had fallen out with her family by her birthday because she posted that big rant about them...

---
This is getting quite nasty now. I'm not sure if that post was aimed at Jodie but she must have known people would think it was :confused:

I'd hardly call her a Eastenders Lengend, she was literally on the soap 3 years from 1990 to 1993 & made the odd appearance in 1999 / 2000 before being replaced by another actress. June Brown, Pam St clement, Adam Woodyatch Barbara Windsor are what I'd call EE legends.

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
She’s always been like that hence no teef now dentures,implants fucked cos of not following instrctions.
She is a fucking disgrace isn't she? No self respect or awareness..nothing! One day soon we will read in early morning papers she is dead from an overdose! She has no life apart from grifting all over the place. Just one big useless mess! No home/job/family/looks/teeth. None of her family bothers with her..nothing! She looks in her 70's.

• Haha

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Hi Dolly...

I haven't been on the threads much as I lost a Daughter 3 weeks ago and my head has been elsewhere with arrangements etc.

When my relative told me about who she had just seen I had to come on and let people know as we all love tea on Westcrack and if she's posting she's abroad it blows her lies right out the window.
It also warns anyone local to keep an eye out.

She was going towards the village so maybe she was off to the sunbeds.
About to tell my son that the sunbeds he uses have possibly been used by her as well 🤣🤮.
Blimey Pixie.. so, so sorry... I really dont know what to say/write. Just sending you love and strength ❤

• Heart

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Haven't had time to catch up but the skank was seen 20 mins ago on Bluebell Lane, Huyton, Liverpool.
Not sure if she was on her own there was a woman behind her.
A relative was walking back from the village.
The relative burst out laughing at her and she looked paranoid.
She didn't get a picture because it all happened too quickly.
So if she posts she's abroad it's a big fat lie.
Fuming I'm away for the weekend or I'd have tried to get a pic of the horrible cunt in the wild. She'll be clipping down Sheil Road tonight.

So sorry for your loss Pixie. Look after yourself xx

• Heart
Remember her cousin Brad? He's auditioning for Big Brother :LOL: He's so desperate and cringey.

Also noticed they don't follow each other anymore, how odd :unsure:
Brad one of Polo's Cousin's that she didn't meet until she was nearly 50!!! Says it all that her Aunt's and Uncles have little or no contact with her.

And what a sad loser that his only claim to fame is being the cousin of a washed up drug addict who makes her money scamming pensioners and wanking herself off in hotel room and tanning saloons to strangers for cash.

• Sick