Daniella Westbrook #10 Is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its Westcrack with her corpse head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 10 is up and running folks!

Thank you to @craftingfroze for the new thread title, had to amend to fit

1691945245040.png

Here is the link to thread 9

I don't really have to say much to be honest! I will just post the recent "pap" / Backgrid shots that she has sold and they will tell their own story...

1691945339774.png

1691945354285.png

1691945364730.png

1691945376498.png

1691945387980.png

Also Chad "the Cardigan" Daddy has been shown up for being a rip off merchant

As you were....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I wonder if there are some depraved people out there, who would pay to see those bikini photos on Only Fans.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Im sure the Mirror is being cryptic with their photo comments:-

"Danniella Westbrook appeared in high spirits as she cosied up to Wayne Lineker"

---
And they are truly taking the piss with this:-

The mum-of-two looked sensational as she rocked a black string bikini which she opted to cover up with a golden meshed kaftan dress while wearing a cream fedora hat to complete her look. The actress wore her blonde tresses in a natural style as she rocked a natural look as she embraced the warmer weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

"Danniella Westbrook appeared in high spirits as she cosied up to Wayne Lineker"

---

The mum-of-two looked sensational as she rocked a black string bikini which she opted to cover up with a golden meshed kaftan dress while wearing a cream fedora hat to complete her look. The actress wore her blonde tresses in a natural style as she rocked a natural look as she embraced the warmer weather.
No mention she was pissed then Kittens.🀣hinting though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2378023

I don't really have to say much to be honest! I will just post the recent "pap" / Backgrid shots that she has sold and they will tell their own story...

View attachment 2378028
View attachment 2378031
View attachment 2378032
View attachment 2378033
View attachment 2378034

As you were....
Marilyn's spitting image, after she has been dead since the sixties and hit a few times with a spade when they dug her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

---

☝Who writes this utter shite? πŸ™„
"Rocked a natural look. . . "

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2378023

View attachment 2378028
View attachment 2378031
View attachment 2378032
View attachment 2378033
View attachment 2378034

As you were....
They're all pretty bad but I think the one in the white/cream dress is the worst photo of the lot. Such a contrast between her face and everything else.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.