Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meehee69

Omg cut off from her daughter with no explanation.
No explanation needed dickhead ! Your reported behaviour and pictures are all the explanation needed and god only knows what is not reported or shown.
I can’t even think because what is shown is bad enough.
It must be hard enough having a parent behave like a total C U Next Tuesday without having all the world to see .
Embarrassing and disgusting and enough to fuck you’re daughters life up too ! Leave her alone and let her have her own life.
You’ve had yours and messed it up and have no intention of trying to fix it.
If you are looking at Tattle D (an) Head which I’m sure you are in between your fixes and your photo shoots 😂 then get the general consensus dickhead.
Leave your dad , your daughter alone - let your son heal and stop interacting with anyone apart from the mirror.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: 22

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Poor Polo...

The victim...

Alreet Chantelle you take her in & see how long you could put up with her nonsense pet lamb 🤣

• Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Most of these 'influencers' are nothing but fame hungry scammers themselves. Taking money for things they shouldn't, lying to people to sell shite they don't need and making up stories to sell to newspapers. So the fact they're getting conned by eachother doesn't bother me in the slightest.

As for Westcrack, that was deffo her brassing :sick:

• Heart

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Why can't she just leave her daughter alone, her birthday is over now anyway. And why has she used a wedding pic of her ex husband? :confused:

---
😯

dw1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

~*~Jess~*~

Like Polo, I’m also counting down the days til Davey is released. I’ve not seen such a love story since watching the Little Mermaid. Won’t be a dry eye in the country!

• Haha
In all seriousness, with the magic they can do with regards to cosmetic surgery etc these days. Is there nothing can be done to make her face less squished looking? Is a collapsed septum that irreparable or is something else going on?
She claims her bones are crumbling due to osteoporosis caused by septicaemia caused by her dental implants.

We think that her excessive cocaine use has caused the bone to die so mere cosmetic procedures would be like papering over a crack. She said she needed 5 operations including bone grafting to repair whatever she has done to herself. Her septum isn't the problem - its the void that is consuming her face like a slow motion black hole.

The NHS has refused to start facial reconstruction surgery - either she is too fucked up to fix or she is failing drug tests - why start expensive complex surgery if cocaine will kill whatever work they do.

Meanwhile she has Botox, fillers, threadlifts, facelifts and fat transfers. None of these is going to fix her collapsing face or replace dead bone. Its either bone transfer or titanium plates.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
That 11grams a day... I just had a quick google and thats not possible. It says after a few grams your nose wouldnt take anymore and also you'd stop getting any higher after a point. You could inject more but again, you'd probably die from heart/ breathing difficulties. More Westcrack lies. Unless... she is truly the human crackroach.

Error404

Chatty Member
Booked herself into a hotel last night to film for her OnlyFans...

View attachment 2412955
*living my best life*

Some life.... living in hotels, sofa surfing, having to sell videos of yourself fingering your beef curtains. Looking an absolute Melt in her own social media post that are so filtered you couldn't tell if its even her....

If that what it takes to *live your best life*, I will stick to my 45hr per week job, mortgage payments and child care oh and my husband if I have time....

• Haha
  • Wow

Error404

Chatty Member
Still with Hallow'een coming up Westcrack is in a great position to earn herself some dosh scaring children and small dogs :)
She won't be in the country in the next few weeks her out staying her welcome ban in the EU is coming to the final week or so.

OnlyGrams must have made at least £16.70. So she's only £2.30 off being able to book a OurLadyAir flight to her 2nd home Turkey for a 10 day stay in FREE Consultation Hotel with Breakfast, where she will abuse the facilities filming herself mulling over her Fruit Corner before being papped in some Genuine Fakes round a small pool drinking through a straw on her own.

She'll doss around for a few days, posting negative instagram & twitter post, then shell randomly start posting pictures of people she's trying to latch on too for fags, beer and some cheeky grade F nose bag, not before she starts posting some random (Wedding) message and the *Big Brother Micky look alike* pic of her & Lynx Boi, declaring her love for him, then minutes after that, she'll be posting Links to her OnlyGrams about all new content with her other on off on off wedding proposal extraordinaire wanna be Celeb OnlyGrams content creating cage fighting windbag Benji Hatchett. Before getting ready to go meet her Cash Machine Turkish Millionaire Boyfriend for a quick toothless gob job for 20 Lira

hey 20 Lira is 20 Lira or 86p.

Of course everything I've just said is all lies.... Allegedly

This message was posted by Error404's
Social Media Team 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha