Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, if its good enough for ` westcrackpipe ` its good enough for me ...... this is a photo of me ( NOT ) .... I do have light olive skin, so I suppose dear stunning Eva, does have that in common with me ( and THATS ALL sadly ... I WISH ) :oops: .... Im now sending this to the daddyagency, because this guy, is selling a fake image, which means its ` fraud ` .... and hopefully Il get a modelling contract out of it ( even though its NOT ME ) 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She wouldn’t set herself up for such criticism if she didn’t post those filtered pics non stop. Then she shows the real thing and we are left wondering how she wears glasses with that nose.
I think she's got a stick on nose 👃 that she keeps in a jar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Those appalling hair extensions look like they were cut with a knife and fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was having a dig at her family earlier in a cryptic message and has thanked her son but not mentioned her daughter or parents... have they had a falling out again? :unsure:
Must be beyond impossible trying to deal with someone who has no grasp on reality, Never mind a parent. Ugghhhh 😣 can't wait until she safely locked away from the public.

Reactions: 8
That filler in her lips hasn’t helped……looks like she’s smelt a bad fart

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rough as! Listen to her trying to speak in the second clip. Have her false teeth fallen out?

danniellawestbrook_73_1667829884073.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think the NHS thankfully learnt a lot of lessons after the George Best debacle when he was given a donor liver and managed to spunk that up the wall. I wouldn’t think they would do anything to her other than basic necessary maintenance because she can’t stay clean for any time and won’t even stop smoking to save her teeth. I can’t believe any surgeon would work on her outside of the private sector and that would cost more than a few handy j’s in the back of a taxi!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apart from the obvious…..(that this pie face can’t even get finance for a iPhone SE)….but why doesn’t she drive? Never seen her in a car driving or anything it’s bleeping weird…..I know it’s least of her problems but she’s on the bus now with a granny trollie with some mad woman off their heads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apart from the obvious…..(that this pie face can’t even get finance for a iPhone SE)….but why doesn’t she drive? Never seen her in a car driving or anything it’s bleeping weird…..I know it’s least of her problems but she’s on the bus now with a granny trollie with some mad woman off their heads
She has a driving licence (unless she's been banned and hasn't said). I just assumed it's cos she's skint. She's been loaned cars and given the use of cars (I remember the mate she scammed of loads of money lent her one for a while) but the last one I know that was hers was repossessed a few years ago because she didn't keep up the payments. That was when she went on social media saying it had been stolen and her house got burgled too. Most likely got a loan off a dodgy loan shark and when she didn't pay them back on time they went and turned her house over and nicked the car.

Reactions: 9

Of course, she is ` unrecognisable ` it is NOT her face 🤷‍♀️

Its good to see she has some self awareness for once .... ` yes, you are ugly ... inside and OUT ` and its all self inflicted ... she has had more chances/opportunities than most, and still continued to duck up her life ... as for the car issue, I remember reading some of her rambling posts on twitter, where she was begging for any car hire company who leased cars to those with bad credit, some called her out, and she ranted at them, with a bad financial history, no one would hire to her, and she was willing to pay a bit more to a company who covers those with bad credit ( hark at miss millionaire moneybags! :rolleyes: ) ... it seems she has learnt nothing from her MANY mistakes, and continues to live in a cesspit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.