Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TooFarScone

VIP Member
What in the Fixodent is she on about? If she's unhappy about the story she should get in touch with them instead of ranting on X (formerly known as Twitter :rolleyes:) and causing more problems for Jodie.

Horrible smack rat. Piss off back "home" to Portugal we don't want you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

terfette

Chatty Member
IMG_1452.jpeg

I’ve not been keeping up as much but I saw that post on Instagram and hadn’t realised it was aimed at her daughter. What a fucking horrible rancid CUNT she is.

I have a special kind of dislike for this cretin.
---
IMG_1453.png

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT 😂😂😂😂
---
IMG_1454.jpeg

It also annoys me how she acts like she is bullied purely for her appearance when that’s just not the case.

I personally had never had a negative thought about her until I found out about her behaviour, and I knew what she looked like.

There are plenty of unfortunate looking people around, and plenty of people with similar problems. They don’t get people making nasty comments because they’re not nasty people themselves. Yes, you’ll always get the odd nasty fucker who will rip into someone purely for their appearance. That’s life. You could be the most beautiful woman to grace the earth, and you will still encounter that at some point. But when you behave like westcrack, the “hate” is just some of the vile behaviour you put out coming back to you.
---
Just to add on to my last point aswell - If she were honest, she could actually do some good and people would have more respect for her.

The best way for her to have salvaged a career at any point in the last decade would have been for her to be honest and stop lying about the cause of her appearance/teeth/“mental health”.

She could have given a real insight into the cost of what she did - as someone who uses a top denture because of the damage I did to my teeth with my body dysmorphia and eating disorder, I can tell you losing your teeth is horrific, particularly at a younger age than would be normal. I can’t even put into words how I feel about it. That alone would be a great talking point when educating young people on the long term implications of drugs, not to mention the rest of her face, her embarrassing behaviour and the fact her daughter doesn’t want anything to do with her, all of which comes down to drugs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The Daily Star have posted the censored versions. These delightful bandage images are obviously post breast augmentation, the incisions are clearly visible and unprotected. An absolutely stunning lack of aftercare adherence, no post op support bra or wound care! I don’t understand the augmentation because it still looks like she has capsular contracture (ripples & dents) and this would usually look lessened after a replacement (if done properly) at least initially. As for the head garment and medical tape on the nose - it looks like she got them from a pharmacy. Perhaps this was for attention/media coverage or she genuinely is slightly concerned by her poor healing lesions (not enough to look after the breast incisions though 🙄)? Absolute madness.
She’s a media sad Cunt,hasn’t two pennies to rub together,hasn’t for years,she’d sell a pic of herself having a shit..She is a devious fucking liar as well,

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I haven't followed Polo closely but is she stinky like Skank Price?

To give Polo slight credit her hair doesn't look full of grease like Skank and her clothes aren't covered in stains and worn for a whole week?

Yet Polo still looks like she smells a bit?

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just a quickie,couple of our posters on Krusties have chosen Poms pic of Rymi tiptoeing through the tulips as their avatar🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Im sure the Mirror is being cryptic with their photo comments:-

"Danniella Westbrook appeared in high spirits as she cosied up to Wayne Lineker"

---
And they are truly taking the piss with this:-

The mum-of-two looked sensational as she rocked a black string bikini which she opted to cover up with a golden meshed kaftan dress while wearing a cream fedora hat to complete her look. The actress wore her blonde tresses in a natural style as she rocked a natural look as she embraced the warmer weather.
☝Who writes this utter shite? 🙄
"Rocked a natural look. . . "

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can safely predict, based on past behaviour, she will be back visiting her Dad when Amy has got fed up with Polo and kicked her out after a row, and spend a week or so on his sofa while pretending to 'care' for him - followed by some gushing social media post and picture of him drinking a cup of tea or eating at a cafe thinking who the fuck is this strange woman.

• Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I've just noticed on the post she put up for Jodie, she couldn't tag her because she's blocked so she's tagged the dog's account instead 👀

bobby.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Error404

Chatty Member
Can I just say.......

I really makes me chuckle to see the term "Fruit Corner" come up so much & has become a staple of this thread. It was just a comment I made to describe her FC because I was eating one at the time 🤣

If it doesn't makes it in to a new thread title I shall be disappointed. Have a lovely Sunday afternoon people.
---
Thread Suggestion.

Danniella WestCrack #11

5 gram a day will keep the septum away
while 350 surgeon fight to Fix that Dent.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It says in the article that in 2018, she was arrested and detained for 14 hours.

But at the time she claimed she was locked up for days and was mistreated... 🤥

Fucking liar she is,barefaced lies..😡😡😡🤥🤥🤥

• Angry
  • Sick