Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Ali

If she cared at all for her daughter she would have kept this private, she would have got clean before any children were conceived. Now her daughter has had to spend her birthday answering comments from Westcracks stalkers. She's made it all about her and her needs as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Error404

Chatty Member
Why has she posted this picture as if it's recent, that's clearly the hotel where she had her baps enlargerd, I recall the pool area (I googled and found where she was staying) so she was using the hotel free accommodation and facilities to film her OnlyGrans videos and then went pool side to advertise what's she'd been up too on the room. There is also another phone in that picture, wonder who it belongs too What a utter skank she is. Making out she's pool side when in reality she's living it up in a hotel in Liverpool
---
Made it onto celebmess on instagram, i know they're old pics but there she is in all her glory

View attachment 2405855 View attachment 2405856 View attachment 2405857
View attachment 2405858
Fucking hell, if I saw that on a beach while on holiday I'd call the local police and let them know some mental patient has escaped from the local nut ward. You wouldn't be seen like that in public under any circumstances, she's beyond attention seeking them pictures are just fuxking desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As predicted filtered to fuck.

Then she posts that the truth will always come out!
---
Wow Dolly ! She’s Tommy Tanking on sun beds now for coin, you don’t read about this in the Red Tops, praise the lord for Tattle, this is the depravity level the zlists get to that I need to know about 😁 To be honest I don’t know who’s worse, Westcrack for selling her minge shuffle while she does the sexy face with ’that face’, or the strange weird fetish people giving her coin to view such a messy business….oooh I’ve just done a big sick at the thought of it all, gee she’s getting yuckier 😳😁
As part of my research I have viewed Polo on a sunbed knuckles deep. The videos are out there in the most depraved parts on the internet. Why anyone wants to pay to see that is beyond me. She is filtered to fuck so her punters should get a refund.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This was a Backgrid photoshoot from MAY in PORTUGAL!
---
She had the red nails done in March before she flew to Turkey.

---
Looks like Backgrid are selling off their old photoshoots with a made up stories when in reality she is currently lurking around Spanish holiday spots stalking lads on stag dos and gatecrashing other peoples holidays. This is the 3rd fake story using old photos in the last few weeks.
Dear fellow Tattlers, looks like I owe you all an apology. I had assumed the photo of her with a bandaged head and topless at the beach was taken in May in Portugal.

No I was wrong. They weren't taken in Portugal in May or Ibiza in August. These are actually post operation photos taken in April in Turkey! She had a Backgrid photographer with her when they bandaged up her head after her thread lift. These are post operation photos after her first 'surgery' that she claimed was botched. Somewhere there is a photo of her with painted nails waiting to be operated and someone here commented on why she had painted nails.

When she went for her second cosmetic procedure when they pumped fat into her voids she was made to remove her false nail!

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That david is a proper wrong un how the very did she get involved with him ?
She met Davey Druggz through a Mutual Interest...................................... he was selling it and she wanted it. Its a match made in heaven :)

• Haha

Meehee69

Chapter 8,9 and 10 here we go again.
Rinse repeat don’t forget the manky feet.
Chapter 25 barely alive - 26 for a euro or 2 I’d suck 12 great grandads dicks.
Chapter 27 under the knife I died and went to heaven.
35 came back alive
36 still up to dirty tricks
Chapter 190 married my best mate Wayne Lineker at O Beach - Chris Malone was maid of honour- went to Albufeira for our honeymoon and then to Turkey for IVF.
Chapter 200675 - took the best dad in the world out to get his oap payment and treated him to a Poundland pair of socks.
Chapter 3987645789 - Jodie is a snake and Kai can go to hell.
Chapter 678905421467788 - Wayne’s a cunt and I’m in Benidorm- lost access to my bank - thanks bank need answers !!! Ggrr - going for surgery in Khazakistan - bitch in Turkey ruined my looks ggrr !
(4 weeks in the life of a necrotic,narcissistic,lying,fraudulent! Told you I had a book coming out )

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being that fucked up that you latch onto random strangers and join some young blokes stag, knowing full well they will be taking the piss out of you pretty much right in front of your face. For what exactly? A few cheap drinks? They wont be sharing/buying her drugs for her.
This is what she has done for decades. When she was younger(ish) with a still intact face she could pull a toyboy for some no strings sex so they could brag they've shagged an actress - but look at her now - a nearly 50 year old with a lopsided face and a necrotic hole constantly trying to latch onto groups of late teens or early twenties lads - they never knew her when she was a regular on Eastenders and only know her for a z-lister with a uni-nostril caused by cocaine. She is alone with no friends on holiday so this is the only way she can get any company, free drinks, food, fags, drugs etc.

• Sad
  • Heart

Error404

Chatty Member
So irrelevant she responded
Like I said yesterday morning, no love our opinion doesn't pay your bills and neither do you, you daft cunt, you don't have any bills to pay, apart from the nose bag bill you rack up daily.

As for the osteoperosis she claims to have and the narrative she's trying to set, claiming that's why her face is like it is,

No it isn't at all, your face is a crumbling mess due to years of cocaine abuse, the only person she's lying too, is herself & if she's reading this thread, go F yourself you lying, thieving utter disgrace.

• Haha
How can i get a social media team even if im not a washed up addict with a hole in my face and bad cosmetic surgery?
Oh I can tell you about that. I’ve got one too!

What you do is decide the kind of thing you want to say, then write the comments yourself, make sure to spell something wrong, check they are utter bullshit (and remember to take any actual honest information or decent things out) and then post them, and then at the bottom put “written by a social media team”

You do have to pay yourself though. It’s not free.

Although I’m thinking of firing myself because my comments are shit.

• Haha