Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Even if it was Brian who got her into drugs she has had some many chances to get clean and turn her life around. I guess it’s easier to blame everyone else for her failures rather than fighting her addiction and trying to get clean for her children’s sake and be a great role model for them as she messed up their childhood so badly.

Reactions: 18

Error404

Chatty Member
These pictures are old.... & that T-Shit she is wearing is literally trolling.

I know it's been said but these pictures are weeks old, I'm amazed how the tabloids work, literal click bait & clearly set up, she's never been seen with that t-shirt on nor does she actually ever wear anything like that, the can of Coke is ironically facing the right way aswell, and as for the FAKE Turkey bag and sandals, they literally cost 270 Lira or about £8 😊

On a side note I'd just like to personally thank my SMT for providing responses while i was at work. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Wow that takes me back...
Big Brother 7 is on YT in its entirety I watched it again during Lockdown.

He certainly does look like Mickey from BB. I doubt he looks like that now, he'll have a buzz cut, standard jail look

I honestly believe she's had no contact with Lynx Boi, she's too busy selling her fruit corner on OnlyGrams & only does mention him when she on a come down and feeling lonely.

I can't see him coming out of jail and running to a homeless druggie. He's going to need a fixed aboard. He's more than likely going to be on Tag, so he won't be allowed out from 7pm / 7am and he definitely won't be allowed to leave the country he will end up in a hostel or with a family member & that won't fit in with her international lifestyle of jumping from hotel to hotel, jetting from country to country, & He's not going to sit there like a burk while she's crawling for business and strumming her pain on OnlyGrams. He's clearly a plonker but I don't think he's desperate.

this message was posted by Error404's Social Media Team.
Selling her fruit corner - that wins the internet today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Last trip to Spain I could see on her social media was August 2018...

The Fappening Blog have posted loads of topless pics of Marilyn on the beach all bandaged up (uncensored) :sick:

View attachment 2383548
The Daily Star have posted the censored versions. These delightful bandage images are obviously post breast augmentation, the incisions are clearly visible and unprotected. An absolutely stunning lack of aftercare adherence, no post op support bra or wound care! I don’t understand the augmentation because it still looks like she has capsular contracture (ripples & dents) and this would usually look lessened after a replacement (if done properly) at least initially. As for the head garment and medical tape on the nose - it looks like she got them from a pharmacy. Perhaps this was for attention/media coverage or she genuinely is slightly concerned by her poor healing lesions (not enough to look after the breast incisions though 🙄)? Absolute madness.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Danniella-Westbrook---Rocking-a-Pablo-Escobar-t-shirt-while-out-in-Portugal-10.jpg

This is the same place and it's in Spain, not Portugal...

coco-loco-vid-strandpromenaden.jpg

---
How old is it Holly?
They're from a few weeks ago when she was at the courthouse in Alicante, Spain. Not sure why they're pretending she's in Portugal :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Honestly-you are looking at the only man who could help Crackella. There are VERY few doctors who would even attempt it, but Dr Nassif could actually fix her.
However, her having done this to herself, and being an active addict will preclude him from doing anything to help. He does a lot of work with people who have actual issues and cant afford his services. She wont be extended this option, I am sure.
In 2015 Polo had new breast implants, her nose rebuilt, a face lift, new dental implants to replace her dentures. Plus a stint in rehab.

This was free and paid for by Celebrity Botched Up Bodies which aired in January 2016.

The dental surgeon warned her that her diseased gums were not strong enough for dental implants and she had to quit her 20 a day smoking habit. She urged them to press ahead regardless and she promised she was stopping smoking.

She didn't stop smoking. She rubbed Cocaine on her gums. After appearing on Celebrity Big Brother for a stonking £200,000 fee she claimed she was doing 11 grams of coke a day!

She claimed she got Septicaemia from her dental implants that caused the necrotic hole - her third nostril. Although she posted a picture on social media claiming her relapse caused it.

She then tried to sue the producers of Botched Up Bodies for £750,000 - this failed - because she was warned against dental implants but urged them to carry on - ignored medical advice to cease smoking - rubbed copious amounts of Cocaine on her gums and admitted on social media that her Cocaine addiction had caused the gaping hole.

I doubt Dr Nassif would want to go anywhere near Polo.

"TRUTH" while using a picture so filtered to fuck with NASA grade filters that it could be a completely different person. These are the sort of pictures she flogs on her OnlyFans site to completely deluded punters. Replace TRUTH with LIE.
---
What she wants her social media followers and OnlyFans punters to see v reality

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

terfette

Chatty Member
That 11grams a day... I just had a quick google and thats not possible. It says after a few grams your nose wouldnt take anymore and also you'd stop getting any higher after a point. You could inject more but again, you'd probably die from heart/ breathing difficulties. More Westcrack lies. Unless... she is truly the human crackroach.
She could have been taking that much, but you are rightabiut it becoming difficult to snort it. I have personal experience.

She could continue to rub it into her gums however, or put it up her arse but tbh, if you’re at the level of putting it up your arse you might as well just move on and go full crackhead (which I think she did a long time ago).
---
Her nose clearly can't take anymore abuse, I'd imagine she drop a rizla coke bomb. I imagine he she's sniffs anything it just comes.through the roof of her.mouth, as I've said before, she has to drink with a straw because fluids would just spill out her face, I imagine it's disgusting when she has a cold, mouth full of snot constantly.

this message was posted on behalf of Error404's Social Media Team.
That would be one hell of an expensive way to take coke. I reckon she either buys rocks or washes it up and smokes it in crack form.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Bad enough looking as she does whilst slowly killing herself with drugs but she must realise she is a laughing stock.
If that was me, which it never would be, I think I most probably would have taken myself up a mountain somewhere and lived a very quiet life.
But then she would bore herself to death anyway.
What a horrible existence some of these people have, and they only have themselves to blame.
Especially her going to sunbed place then filming on her phone her OF,showing off and playing with her minge,the place should be told what she is doing.🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I wonder why she's started talking about her son, never mentions him at all, obviously she's back in the country and clearly needs money and a roof over her head so she's started to arse lick those she'd never give the time of day too and once she's in the Algarve, she'll will forget all about them & like her Social Media Team she's not mentioned in days, and she's been as busy as ever updating her socials, maybe they were costing her too much money or as I said yesterday they probably don't work week ends, she having to handle all her socials on her own, must be exhausting being that in demand.
I noticed when she's pissed off with her daughter she starts posting about her son more... he's her world and the only reason she's still alive, etc. I think she does it to try to hurt her daughter, she's very manipulative and nasty. Jodie probably doesn't see these posts anyway as she doesn't follow her.
But she's not that close to her son, she barely sees him and they often fall out. I remember him unfollowing her on IG last summer.

• Wow
As we predicted - romance with David Kelly convicted drug dealer back on...

...still lying and getting rewarded for it.

---
Zero interest but visits and reads what they say. Pay your petrol bill you crack whore.

Last edited:
  • Haha

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Who in the flying fuck would allow this cocaine addict around their child and even worse…allows them to post said child on a woman’s social media when she is famous from and fingerbanging herself in sun tanning beds!?

Tho I must say kids can be so beautifully blunt in their innocence, I can imagine the little chap outright asking why mummy’s friend looks like a Halloween mask.

• Haha