Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She really is a nasty fuck, pop over to her page on tattle and read the wiki brilliantly done by our dear @CrazyBaldhead ..... Les would be spinning in his grave, to have produced such a vile cretin, she is as nasty as it gets 😖😖
Yes,seen few posts,keep meaning to..he never even knew her,her mother doesn’t sound good £££££££££that’s all they both want..hope she loses those kids she has.🙏🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Jodie seems quite down to earth, normal and obvs gone through a great deal. she dated Ayrton Simmons a racing driver for many years. he used to praise her for all her support, keeping things going and Jodie was very close to his family. after her 21st, they split a few months later think it was Ayrton’s decision/ could have cheated on her. jodie liked a lots of these tweets.
5BC61561-0899-4F77-85C9-E3F811731CA5.jpeg
6A762CED-90BF-4535-9E8B-9A6D2D03A0A1.jpeg
7BED9906-8BFC-4BED-B6AF-CF38E9523456.jpeg

---
meanwhile Danniella keeps liking his tweets up to August, replying to his posts. it’s kinda disloyal plus the other shite. I dont blame Jodie for blocking her
93C03421-91E9-463B-9440-DBC1ED3E3088.jpeg
54E04274-1E2D-4E3D-B28F-0930CD700415.jpeg

• Wow

CatLady654

10/10
Would donate to this dudes (or her daughter) GoFundMe for legal expenses so he can lawsuit her ass into oblivion for libel.
I think she would love it if he tried legal action, all the attention and paper interviews she'd get, and then in the long run even if he won, what could have really get out of her that would be worth it? She'd have sniffed all the interview money already. It would damage his credibility to join in her crack head shit show. He'd be best off ignoring her and adding no fuel to the fire, her book would quickly be forgotten.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She was hanging round Ben back in July after her split with David and planning a holiday and marriage with him. But he seemed to disappear after that and she started talking about David again.

View attachment 2440111
View attachment 2440106
View attachment 2440129

She was very quiet after the jail visit last week and hasn't mentioned him since so I'm thinking it didn't go as planned (if it even happened at all) and maybe David has told her to get lost.
It’s confusing me,what the fuck is she up to.🥴

Reactions: 3