Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the poor women who are being targeted by him thinking they are the only ones. If you are reading this I'm sorry you are having to go through this please stay strong. Just look at the verified reviews on TrustPilot that shows how many genuine ex members there are that disgusted with him. They wouldn't be verified if proof of membership hadn't been shown for each individual, so it's far from a small number using 'fake' accounts.
I think that's his plan, he will single out a few innocent women to pin the blame on in the hope it makes everyone else stop to take the heat off them. It's typical bullying behaviour
It was me I did it I verified my account 💪👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FFS, he's only claiming it's Rach, Amelia and Emma because they're the only names he has (despite his claim, also a lie, that Trust Pilot had handed him all the info). Grasping at straws, and also making them targets so that anyone else who would speak up is too scared to do so publicly because of the backlash.

Because there is at least one man who has spoken out (I posted it on this thread). But misogynistic coward Whanker won't go after men.

Not that I think he should go after ANYONE for simply not liking his business, but very telling he only goes after women.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems completely fed up with it all, and still he will blame her when all she wants to do is get on with her life and focus on herself
Poor Rach 😒 Leave her alone Wheeler, there are loads of us that hate you but can't reveal our identity BECAUSE of how we saw you treat others. You are a bully and a misogynist. Face it, your style of coaching sucks, not many leave happy and they get ripped to shreds...... then you wonder why you get poor reviews.
Disgusting man, you deserve every bit if negativity that you get 👊

Reactions: 11
Does he genuinely believe it’s the same 5 people?! Surely not. The way he thinks he is so superior to everyone else really pisses me off. Funny how he doesn’t bully men. I think he’s probably more pissed off that all women don’t fall down to his feet and worship him, than he is that people don’t like ‘his’ plan. How he has the audacity to sit and tell us all how to live healthy lives with a load of weed in his hand is beyond me. He’s acting like a teenager trying to look cool to his mates

Reactions: 6
Hi, pleased I found this, I can finally voice my opinions without fear of backlash from the Narc that is DW.
I think I came across him when he had around 20k on Tik tok, truly I bought into his vision which makes me want to vom now! I like to think I have a good judge of character, clearly not! But I truly loved the idea of funding school meals and ending homelessness so I ended up signing up, i really wanted to be a part of that! at first liked it, I was dropping CM and all was good, it very quickly changed focus from 80/20 to the DW show, I didn't sign up to fund someone else's pipe dream of fame and fortune. It was around the same time as the first negative videos started coming out and I quickly realised what I had signed up to, those poor women 😔 the DJ died click bait was the final straw for me. I joined amelia's group, left the Academy and deleted my payment details, I was so sad Amelia felt she had to shut the group down because she was bullied into it by DW! Amelia, if you're here we should set that back up x

I didn't find the "Academy" great at all I found that if your face didn't fit you got barely any response, same in the lives.

I actually feel sorry for DJ because he is clearly being taken advantage of and its only a matter of time before he's dropped as for CJ she's just vile.

The way I have seen him try to destroy others makes my blood boil, he's nothing but a bully! The great thing is this time is he's struggling to gloss over all the negative reviews and it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down again, I just feel sorry for all the vulnerable people caught in the cross fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi, pleased I found this, I can finally voice my opinions without fear of backlash from the Narc that is DW.
I think I came across him when he had around 20k on Tik tok, truly I bought into his vision which makes me want to vom now! I like to think I have a good judge of character, clearly not! But I truly loved the idea of funding school meals and ending homelessness so I ended up signing up, i really wanted to be a part of that! at first liked it, I was dropping CM and all was good, it very quickly changed focus from 80/20 to the DW show, I didn't sign up to fund someone else's pipe dream of fame and fortune. It was around the same time as the first negative videos started coming out and I quickly realised what I had signed up to, those poor women 😔 the DJ died click bait was the final straw for me. I joined amelia's group, left the Academy and deleted my payment details, I was so sad Amelia felt she had to shut the group down because she was bullied into it by DW! Amelia, if you're here we should set that back up x

I didn't find the "Academy" great at all I found that if your face didn't fit you got barely any response, same in the lives.

I actually feel sorry for DJ because he is clearly being taken advantage of and its only a matter of time before he's dropped as for CJ she's just vile.

The way I have seen him try to destroy others makes my blood boil, he's nothing but a bully! The great thing is this time is he's struggling to gloss over all the negative reviews and it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down again, I just feel sorry for all the vulnerable people caught in the cross fire!
Agree re the Amelia group, it was a real shame she felt bullied into shutting down that group but I think there were quite a few moles in there who were reporting back to DW .....a certain husband and wife team who are normally found halfway up DW's hole.

• Haha
Agree re the Amelia group, it was a real shame she felt bullied into shutting down that group but I think there were quite a few moles in there who were reporting back to DW .....a certain husband and wife team who are normally found halfway up DW's hole.
Oh they where 100% the ones reporting back, as soon as I saw her name I knew that it wouldn't be long before DW started throwing his weight around!

Reactions: 4

Exactly the same as you. I started at the beginning when there was only a couple of hundred members and regretted it pretty much straight away,

I can't stand him - the behaviour is disgusting and his little army makes me sick. I am a strong believer in if you have to slate another companies product yours is not that strong. Yes I don't like SW or WW either but seriously shut up about it.

The Dan Jones has died click bait was disgusting, his advice is tit in my opinion and it is by far some of the most unprofessional behaviour I have seen. Said it before but he could have a cracking business here with a very decent revenue stream but his ego is going to duck it up for him very soon.

Reactions: 3
Vile personality aside, he makes loads of basic mistakes like mixing up hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Trustpilot has been reinstated. I have updated it at the start (before it was reinstated and they have all the evidence)

Finally got my review verified after submitting further evidence to TrustPilot
Fab news xx

Hes Live now - I love watching him but I hate myself for it! I hate him - hes a liar and an abusive narcissist The fact he is actually very ill informed and ill educated yet still has a head that big is astounding - he believes his own hype and surrounds himself with supplies (who will walk away and soon be victims too). What is he inhaling on it? His arrogance is amazing - he reminds me so much of my ex narc that I think I watch so I can see him unravel live on air! Hes ugly inside and out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.