Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked there’s not a post on this cuntwaffle yet. But I’m posting because he is as bad if not worse than every single one of the slimming world people or WW people out there that he bashed. He uses photos of plus size models - without permission - against pics of fatty hearts and bullies the hell out of women who say the plan he has doesn’t work for them. Is anyone else aware of this one?

Reactions: 7
He’s all over tik tok for being a dick! Apparently sending threatening letters to past clients.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’s all over tik tok for being a dick! Apparently sending threatening letters to past clients.
I hadn’t seen that!! I’m sick of his “all I do is change lives” crap given that he’s taking credit for that Dan bloke - and Dan lost his initial 10 stone on bloody slimming world!! Argh!!

I did start a thread on him last year, but not many people know who he is I don’t know. I’ve followed him for many years and it’s such a car crash that I can’t look away.

Reactions: 4
I hadn’t seen that!! I’m sick of his “all I do is change lives” crap given that he’s taking credit for that Dan bloke - and Dan lost his initial 10 stone on bloody slimming world!! Argh!!
Noooooo! I didn’t know that! Loads of his clients sharing text messages and emails from him where they have slated his service and he’s lost the plot. He’s threatening all sorts of legal action just because they said it wasn’t worth the money!

Reactions: 2
Noooooo! I didn’t know that! Loads of his clients sharing text messages and emails from him where they have slated his service and he’s lost the plot. He’s threatening all sorts of legal action just because they said it wasn’t worth the money!
Oh for god sake. I heard he turned on post monitor on his fb “academy” so they can reject posts for people saying it’s not working

It’s all going off on trust pilot and his lives. Apparently some have broken into a smaller Facebook group to discuss him and his plan. Wish I was in it lol

I’ve followed him for many years, and unfortunately I knew this was only a matter of time in the making. His life swings wildly between the highs and the lows, and all the bragging about the growth of his business from TikTok just rang alarm bells. I just feel sorry for the people that he employed as it seems like they’ll be looking for new jobs soon 🙁

I’ve followed him for many years, and unfortunately I knew this was only a matter of time in the making. His life swings wildly between the highs and the lows, and all the bragging about the growth of his business from TikTok just rang alarm bells. I just feel sorry for the people that he employed as it seems like they’ll be looking for new jobs soon 🙁
He’s only just employed a bunch as well. He should have made sure his business was solid before bringing more people into it

Reactions: 1
I tried it. But my cals where to high. I gained first two weeks. He blamed me saying I must have went over. It’s science etc. But I didn’t.

I tried it. But my cals where to high. I gained first two weeks. He blamed me saying I must have went over. It’s science etc. But I didn’t.
Same happened to me! Gained a stone. Lost cms but gained weight and my clothes were too tight

He’s only just employed a bunch as well. He should have made sure his business was solid before bringing more people into it
He always tries to run before he can walk, which is a real shame as he is very knowledgable and probably means well, but his ego, attitude and rashness will ultimately lead things to crashing down to earth again pretty quickly. He wants to be famous like Joe Wicks but he doesn’t have the clean cut, family friendly image which sells to the public.

He always tries to run before he can walk, which is a real shame as he is very knowledgable and probably means well, but his ego, attitude and rashness will ultimately lead things to crashing down to earth again pretty quickly. He wants to be famous like Joe Wicks but he doesn’t have the clean cut, family friendly image which sells to the public.
I don’t think he knows as much as he makes out. He had a tiktok where he blamed breastfeeding for the obesity :/ as a nurse I had to prevent myself internet punching him in the face

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha I saw his live on the academy upset people “slander” his business on trustpilot but it’s not slander when it’s the truth

I was a member of his “plan” and “academy” years ago before he lost it all due to his awful behaviour and it’s so sad to see him doing this all over again to a new set of people. He’s rude, abusive and threatening, there are private fb groups of people still friends because they came together to support each other in the abuse they suffered from him. There have been many DannJones over the years and they never last because of Wheeler and his behaviour. He lost his book deal with a publisher because of his awful behaviour online, once they were aware of it they just pulled the plug on him and he was beyond pissed, blamed everyone except himself. Read the Trustpilot reviews from years ago and you’ll see everyone saying the same things about him and his plan then as they are now. His poor wore put up with so much and she eventually couldn’t take it anymore and left him. He then did a long rambling live where he apologised to all the people he’d let down, that he’d had money from etc, said he realised his ego was the problem and he needed to work on it, but mental health, blah blah blah. Promised to reform. Fast forward to now and he’s back to square one, ego out of control, using people for his own gain and letting them down. I just hope nobody gave up a good job to work for him because it will all go tits up again, it’s a literal repeat of a few years ago. I’d warn anyone to stay well away from him and his plan, he’s caused so many people mental health issues with his behaviour.

Spot on, never happy with what he’s got, always trying to prove to the world that he’s the best at everything, making promises he cant keep and just being all around arse to anyone that isn’t kissing the ground he walks on. Losing his book deal made him lose his tit, especially as James Smith then released his and did everything Dan wanted to do and was everything he wanted to be and couldn’t. I think he’s a complete misogynistic, narcissistic head who does nothing but wreak devestation (financial and mental) on everyone he comes into contact with.

Reactions: 5
James smith is definitely not a good role model so Dan needs to buck his ideas up. He did a live the other day for the “click bait” dans dead video he did (now deleted) and they staged a whole thing of dans partner being upset. It was ridiculous. He’s all “all I do is change lives” and calls himself the “big friendly nutrition guy” but he’s awful.

• Sick
James smith is definitely not a good role model so Dan needs to buck his ideas up. He did a live the other day for the “click bait” dans dead video he did (now deleted) and they staged a whole thing of dans partner being upset. It was ridiculous. He’s all “all I do is change lives” and calls himself the “big friendly nutrition guy” but he’s awful.
That was a major f*ck up on his part and I think had serious repercussions for his business, his ‘partners’ and employees must have been furious with him, he’s been rather subdued for a couple of days and done nothing on TikTok either for a day or two which makes me wonder if he’s been banned again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.