Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Honestly, this whole thing is like a car crash in slow motion. Imagine having what is essentially quite a decent approach to fat loss, and building a successful business off of it. And then setting fire to it by failing to support your paying customers; failing to act on feedback (and by act on I mean IMPROVE your business, not lie/deny/attack); letting your ego make every decision; hanging your entire promotional strategy off of a couple who are clearly violent, have issues and have had NO media training; and putting all your energy into abusing and bullying and negativity, counting on the good will/desperation/brain washing of your paying customers that they will go along with it and/or not also become unhappy with (or too scared to raise a complaint about) the service they are receiving. It's like a case study of how not to operate.

And I do take issue with the criticism aimed at us or the other people raising the issue. This isn't a "sides" issue. People who take money from others need to be held to account, and bullies should always be exposed. Whanker is both of those things, and as this thread has evolved it has become apparent that he has surrounded himself by others just like him.

This is a calling out, not a tit for tat. There is a very important distinction to be made here, as classing it as anything else is a way to discredit and silence victims. The victims have a right to a voice. And by victim I mean everyone who has invested their time, money and trust in a man and business who very clearly do not deserve, respect or honour that. Not to mention those who have received death threats, targeted hate campaigns and damage to their mental health.

Part of me saw the Joneses as such victims. Whanker exploited Dan to piggy back on his following, and I think both of them seem intellectually challenged and vulnerable enough to have been manipulated. However, both have shown their true colours by throwing around death threats and false paedophilia accusations, so my attitude has changed. I do however stand by the fact that they do have intellectual and mentality issues that have led them to act this way when backed into a corner, a corner they are only in because of Whanker in the first place.

I think it's very telling that Whanker has gone very quiet since the shit hit the fan.

TITLE SUGGESTION: Dan Wheeler 80/20, all he does is RUIN lives (and reputations, and businesses).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Finno86

Is anyone here familiar with Dan Wheeler pre 8020? Alot of the posting is about 8020, but there is so much more gossip to be had about him personally over the last number of years.

His life is a car crash. He has been trying to go viral for years & years...always some big plan. He secretly filmed himself handing out Roses to girls in England, he made one of them videos where you have the signs explaining your mental health with fake tears included, he gave shares away of his original company in a "hugely anticipated" night then set up a new company so in theory the shares were worthless 🤣 he proposed on a bodybuilding stage to his now ex wife (she must have been tortured, but thankfully away from him now) put up a post looking to book Ed sheeran for his wedding (bare in mind this was at the height of ed sheeran 🤦), he wants to convert a camper to save dogs, he wants to feed school children, he wanted to save the homeless, he wanted 100 shags from tinder...the list goes on.

I got blocked from his insta long ago, I'm not on tiktok so don't see his sh!t there thank god.

He finds people, gets on social media tp tell us all how amazing they are how he wants to be best friends then overnight they are working for him...2 weeks later bam, they disappear never to be spoken about again.

The guy is in his 30s, goes on like a 15 year old, looks 50 with terrible teeth & body shape with an even worse mindset for a life & health coach.

He was an ambassador for BAA Clothing years ago for Phil Learney, did nothing only talk about it and Phil, as per usual overnight that went to nothing. All the actual professionals on SM like Phil, Ben Coomber and others want nothing to do with him.

He needs proper professional psychological help!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

scribbles33

Yep that tiktok account is the whole reason they get all this support!

I see that poor man that he employed to do his filming is there in the car park too - I bet he was promised all these big world class competitions to film 😝 instead he's got this! On top of having to wipe his brain Men in Black style everytime he films a podcast of Dan and Carla talking about their sex life :sick:.
That’s Lance. He’s just as bad as Dan.
I’m the girl who ended up back in hospital seeing the crisis team because of their behaviour.

I asked for the removal of a photo of a model called jezra that was posted on Dan wheelers Instagram. Instead he blocked me, the model, her family and friends, we all asked him to take the photo down but for some reason it was me who got picked on.

dan had a few stories up about me and I was really anxious, taking panic attacks about it, I didn’t react well. So I messaged Lance and ex0lained that I’m not mentally stable enough for this sort of thing and could he ask Dan to delete the stories about me.
Lance said no, dan is basically in the right to use the photo of the model and he accused me of being unfair on dan and Dan’s mental health.

Lance then screenshotted my private conversation with him and sent it to Dan, who shared it in his story mocking my “mindset”.

the entire 8020 team are as bad as eachother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

teddyrox84

He hired offices out to film the youtube show. Then other people in the office block complained about the noise levels and they didn’t take the complaint lightly, he threatened the building manager. Therefore he was thrown out of the buildings but he decided to empty tins of tuna all around the offices before he left and is now being taken to court for this as it was a hefty clesning fee and he Was caught clear as day doing it on CCTV.

And that’s the story of why Dan films his “tv show” from a back garden lol
Oh my! I have learnt a lot about this guy today after finding the reviews on Trustpilot and then coming across this thread... unfortunately, since he was kicked out of his last place, he has taken up refuge in his girlfriend's back garden to run his business, a few doors down from my own!!! And we have had to endure this misery for the last 3 months!!! The noise starts from as early as 7am and goes on until after 7/8pm, every day! Shouting, swearing, cackling, amplified phone calls, smoking weed... His garden is surrounded by other homes with families who have small children, and the language coming from there is just shocking, not to mention the open discussions on illegal drug use and other inappropriate topics. I don't want my kids to hear this, I also don't want to have to shut all my windows and doors in the middle of summer to block out the noise, and I shouldn't have to prevent my kids from being able to play in the garden! Absolutely no regard for their neighbours, despite multiple complaints made against them, including face-to-face chats, phone calls and letters from various people in the street. What I've read today confirmed what I already thought of him, but it's far far worse than I ever thought! The council have got their work cut out with this absolute meat head. Wish us luck!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

anon19801980

For me Carla’s rant was the last straw. I was sick and tired anyway of the “plan” pretty much devoted entirely to Dan Jones and his family. I got more and more disenfranchised seeing a family I couldn’t find any common ground with being elevated to employees of this company! I don’t give a rats arse about strongmen competitions or hearing about their seedy sex life. I felt mortified on behalf of their kids to hear them speaking so crassly, but they both have (especially Carla) such a horrific lack of self awareness that they just kept sharing 😳
When they announced they were now employees of the company I was almost done. Then came her foul mouth rant and his paedophile rant and my skin crawled. The “team”, as far as I can fathom, is now full of people with absolutely no qualifications. What do any of them bring to the table (talking of tables what the hell is that ridiculous bloody shield thing he has on the table that looks like a GCSE student made it🤣)?
Add to that the “hun” brigade of peri-menopausal women whose fancying of DW is just embarrassing it became a farce and I’m glad I’m out of it. I could say SO much more but he’d know who I was 😟
Oh and by btw wtaf is this Big Breakfast idea all about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Followthespiders

I have spent the last few hours reading through this thread and I absolutely agree with you all. I came across Dan, like so many others, on tiktok. His initial videos made sense and I had had a negative experience with slimming world so I gave it a few weeks and decided to sign up. The first few weeks, the group felt positive and the videos made sense. I suffer with binge eating disorder (BED) and the videos were so compassionate. I lost 2 stone and over 100cm, I was walking 10-15k steps a day and my sleep improved, so the model did work for me. But around week 8, I started to get the ick with DW. Call it jealousy or not getting the same service when you actually pay, but phat dan and his family become this sort of circus that all of DW content was around whilst he ignored everyone else, barely responding to anyone. His lives were quite enjoyable when I first started and informative and then they transformed into these pointless, crude and rubbish videos of nonsense. When I also found out the 2 people who were working for/with him in the videos, no longer did, I felt a bit scammed as he promoted this as a lifestyle change which targeted your nutrition, mind and physical activity but it did none of that. No one followed up with you each week or discussed how you got on. I was basically paying to be in a Facebook group. I emailed at week 10 just saying, I was aware I agreed to pay until week 16 however I wanted to put my notice in that I would be leaving. They replied and asked me to email them again in my 16th week as if I'd forget or something and they would have another month's money from me. I didn't forget, I cancelled and before I received a response or confirmation, I was kicked out the group! No one asked why I was leaving/not continuing with the plan. I've since heard some dodgy stuff like the staged video with phatt Dan, threatening an ex member who is pregnant and just been an dick. I definitely do not reccomended this plan, isn't worth the money at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

danwheelerisaconman

Sound familiar?
"Signs You’re Probably In A Cult"

. The leader is the ultimate authority
If you’re not allowed to criticize your leader, even if the criticism is true, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults begin with a charismatic leader who claims some supreme knowledge. They may call themselves a prophet, messiah, messenger, or an enlightened teacher. They can also be CEOs, military officials, politicians, and self-help gurus.

Cult leaders convince members to forfeit their critical thinking ability in return for a sense of belonging, authority, and purpose. To members, it doesn’t matter what the evidence or logic may suggest, the leader is always right, and their misdeeds are always justified. Criticism of the leader is forbidden.

. The group suppresses skepticism
If you’re only allowed to study your organization through approved sources, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults view critical thinking as an infectious disease and every effort is made to suppress it. Doubting members are encouraged to isolate themselves from outside influences and focus solely on the doctrine of the cult.

Criticism is forbidden. People who contradict the group are viewed as persecutors and are often given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive person.” Members are discouraged from consuming any material that is critical of the group.

. The group delegitimizes former members
If you can’t think of a legitimate reason for leaving your group, you’re probably in a cult.

Because the cult considers itself the ultimate authority on truth, it can’t imagine anybody leaving it with their integrity intact. Thus, it has to perpetuate a false narrative that former members were deceived, proud, immoral, or lazy.

If former members speak out, they are dismissed as bitter, angry, dishonest or evil. Cults often impose some kind of shunning to shame former members and prevent them from infecting other members with the truth.

The group uses “thought reform” methods
If your serious questions are answered with cliches, you’re probably in a cult.

Indoctrination or “brainwashing” is the process through which a cult slowly breaks down a person’s sense of identity and ability to think rationally. Behaviors like excessive fasting, prayer, hypnosis, scripture reading, chanting, meditation, or drug usage can all be used to increase a person’s vulnerability to the leader’s suggestions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Funny Whanker has never mentioned Tattle. You'd think his ego would be stroked big time - 50 pages! Guess there's just too much truth to risk directing his sheep here.

It's one thing bashing one woman as a troll, he can claim that's all she is. But how many people have posted on this thread?! Turns out Dan's isn't the only "army" and ours has a better weapon - truth!

• Heart
Just a reminder of what qualifications the company owner boasts
Fuck off do your results prove it. I followed this plan to the letter for six weeks, got in my steps every single day, drank my water, forced myself to make sure I'd got my calories in even when I wasn't bloody hungry. End Result - a gain of one stone. I measured myself in 80 million different places and yes i did lose CM but I don't give a shit about that when the scales aren't moving. He only tells people to throw away the scales because it is a far more accurate measure of success than measurements where you can breathe in or pull the tape a bit tighter and kid yourself you're doing well.

And for £619.99 and a few hours of my life I'm tempted to do the same qualifications and set up my own academy

Best in the world in what I do is a very bold statement - I'm sure quite a few people would like to challenge him on that. Twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Another abuse apologist, Stephanie o Sullivan and her husband :rolleyes:
"look past the hate" :LOL: surely that beginning should be a huge red flag!!

If you look past the hate then what you actually have is an egomaniac struggling with addiction, looking nothing like the publicity photos he uses, vaping and chugging energy drinks whilst telling you all about 'proper nutrition' and laughing at you if you ask about other healthy ideas which plenty of medical professionals and scientists recomend. Then you have an overweight Nessa impersonator who has actually been doing the plan for 4 years - don't question this she's dropped a dress size ok! - also there to give advice 😕, then there is a random bloke called Sean - don't ask what he does even he doesn't know why he's there - potentially a victim of Stockholm syndrome - blink twice if you need help Sean. In addition to all this great help you also get to watch an obese couple from a council estate in Portsmouth help you on your way, you do have to pretend that they are also losing lots of weight, but if you can do that you can look forward to hearing lots about their sex life and very little about nutrition. Please don't upset the Queen hun Carla she is likely to get very agressive and send death threats if you ask valid questions.

So definitely so much value for your £25 per month and please ignore the huge amount of hate this plan gets - its actaully just 5 crazy women please look away, we know they seem perfectly reasonable and nice, but they are actually all horrible people that have nothing better to do we do nothing to provoke it - please ignore any video evidence they have its all fake!

On top of this you get to call us 'family' even though you didn't know most of these people a few months ago - this is not a red flag at all - no it isn't reminiscent of cult behaviour, these people are now your family - make sure that you mention that a lot! forget your real family - they may try to make you see sense 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I didn't need to pay for my phone call. He just called me shouting and raving about how he's going to sue me for £25,000 🤣🤣 couldn't make this 💩 up. He's in his own fantasy world.

• Wow

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I’ve been very careful in my review and videos to avoid personal attacks. I’ve criticised the plan and the advertising methods. I have absolutely zero desire to attack anyone personally - least of all the child of a hanger on. The nonsense in the video about IP addresses is just that and would be more than happy to submit my electronic devices for forensic scrutiny. (I am certain that some team members would not be so eager). We have proof of lying in relation to Trust Pilot giving that info to 8020. She has obviously been told to say it as if they have proof. They don’t (and that’s if it even happened).
Personally I refuse to be silenced by bullies. I have written two reviews. One was positive and I have written one negative one (that stirred a hornets nest). I don’t need to make personal attacks on people involved to discredit them. Their behaviour in response is doing that.
I’ve been threatened with violence, slandered, verbally abused, lied about and had more than one member of their team make abusive videos filled with lies both about and to me. I’ve also experienced breaches of GDPR with an employee sharing details of an email exchange between us on my Tiktok comments section
We know that at least one person has been hospitalised because of their behaviour and yet still they continue.
The gaslighting and bullying will continue- as will the unprofessional behaviour ………… and I’m worried how this will end for people. What if one of his vendettas ends in tragedy?! So I will not be silenced by bullies who have taken no time to reflect on their behaviour - because if we don’t act who will?

• Heart
  • Sad

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
That must be some big fat paycheck he’s getting. Drink the Kool aid some more why don’t you Steve mate
Please tell me he's getting paid to do this the poor man - I'm concerned for him - he says on one that Dan and Karyn are the most inspirational people he has ever meet - maybe he just meant met on that day :LOL: surely not in his lifetime.

He's another one that calls 80:20 his family, Lord give me strength - I'd rather be part of the Manson family than 80:20.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JudgeyPants

Is anyone here familiar with Dan Wheeler pre 8020? Alot of the posting is about 8020, but there is so much more gossip to be had about him personally over the last number of years.

His life is a car crash. He has been trying to go viral for years & years...always some big plan. He secretly filmed himself handing out Roses to girls in England, he made one of them videos where you have the signs explaining your mental health with fake tears included, he gave shares away of his original company in a "hugely anticipated" night then set up a new company so in theory the shares were worthless 🤣 he proposed on a bodybuilding stage to his now ex wife (she must have been tortured, but thankfully away from him now) put up a post looking to book Ed sheeran for his wedding (bare in mind this was at the height of ed sheeran 🤦), he wants to convert a camper to save dogs, he wants to feed school children, he wanted to save the homeless, he wanted 100 shags from tinder...the list goes on.

I got blocked from his insta long ago, I'm not on tiktok so don't see his sh!t there thank god.

He finds people, gets on social media tp tell us all how amazing they are how he wants to be best friends then overnight they are working for him...2 weeks later bam, they disappear never to be spoken about again.

The guy is in his 30s, goes on like a 15 year old, looks 50 with terrible teeth & body shape with an even worse mindset for a life & health coach.

He was an ambassador for BAA Clothing years ago for Phil Learney, did nothing only talk about it and Phil, as per usual overnight that went to nothing. All the actual professionals on SM like Phil, Ben Coomber and others want nothing to do with him.

Yep, I’ve been following him since about 2013
and the stuff I’ve seen was all just a precursor to this current shit show.

Let’s not forget the time when his wife left him the first time before they got married due to his own behaviour (his words), before reconciling then getting married. To be fair, at one point he seemed to be doing quite well, selling out seminars and coaching lots of successful bikini models which resulted in a book deal being offered that was going to “change the world” but as always he manages to fuck it up.

Something happened and he lost the book deal but he had to sign a NDA about it all. He started unraveling, split with his wife and lost his dogs, then posted a video where he was bankrupt and homeless, then disappeared for months.

He reappeared, having moved back to his parents house, whom he’d talked about before to say that he’d had an awful childhood with them. Apparently he’d had a mental breakdown and lost everything.
He started shagging around and being rather vulgar, using Instagram as a pick up joint and smoking weed every night, proclaiming that he was on the up and things were going great.

He got kicked out of his parents house and was homeless yet again, with only enough money for a few days but somehow wound up staying at a pub with a “world class chef” eating gourmet food every night, adamant that he’d have nothing to do with his parents again.

Fast forward a few days and he’s back at their house, and asking people for donations to make up packs for homeless people. He got hundreds of pounds, made a few packs and handed them out, and then got stuck at home ill with several infections and grounded by his parents, after getting the arse because a few people mentioned that getting a COVID test might be a good idea, with no mention of the donated money again. And throughout all of this, he was expecting people to spend their hard earned cash to sign up to his coaching plan 🙈

We were then treated to nightly Instagram lives when he was high as a kite, wittering on about becoming a

Yep, I’ve been following him since about 2013 and the stuff I’ve seen was all just a precursor to this current shit show. I did start a thread about him on here in Feb 2020 but nobody had heard of him back then.

Let’s not forget the time when his wife left him the first time due to his own behaviour (his words), before reconciling then getting married. To be fair, at one point he seemed to be doing quite well, selling out seminars and coaching lots of successful bikini models which resulted in a book deal being offered that was going to “change the world” but as always he manages to fuck it up.

Something happened due to his attitude and he lost the book deal but he had to sign a NDA about it all. He started unraveling, split with his wife and lost his dogs, then posted a video where he was bankrupt, homeless and suicidal, then disappeared for months.

He reappeared, having moved back to his parents house, whom he’d talked about before to say that he’d had an awful childhood with them. Apparently he’d had a mental breakdown and lost everything.
He started shagging around and being rather vulgar, using Instagram as a pick up joint and smoking weed every night, proclaiming that he was on the up and things were going great.

He got kicked out of his parents house and was homeless yet again, with only enough money for a few days but somehow wound up staying at a pub with a “world class chef” eating gourmet food every night, adamant that he’d have nothing to do with his parents again.

Fast forward a few days and he’s back at their house, and asking people for donations to make up packs for homeless people. He got hundreds of pounds, made a few packs and handed them out, and then got stuck at home ill with several infections and grounded by his parents, after getting the arse because a few people mentioned that getting a COVID test might be a good idea, with no mention of the donated money again. And throughout all of this, he was expecting people to spend their hard earned cash to sign up to his coaching plan 🙈

We were then treated to nightly Instagram lives when he was high as a kite, wittering on about becoming a astrophysicist as a possible career, but decided against it as he didn’t like being told what to do. He posted a video on TikTok about a dog in a van and it was popular so the idea of being famous on there was well and truly planted. He suddenly stopped shagging around, appeared to move in with his new “girlfriend” after a couple of weeks and tried all day every day to build his followers on TikTok (plus a deranged attempt of playing video games on YouTube under WarzoneWheeler for hours, where sometimes it was literally only him watching).

And the rest, they say is history.

• Wow
  • Haha

Notformethanks

Hi, pleased I found this, I can finally voice my opinions without fear of backlash from the Narc that is DW.
I think I came across him when he had around 20k on Tik tok, truly I bought into his vision which makes me want to vom now! I like to think I have a good judge of character, clearly not! But I truly loved the idea of funding school meals and ending homelessness so I ended up signing up, i really wanted to be a part of that! at first liked it, I was dropping CM and all was good, it very quickly changed focus from 80/20 to the DW show, I didn't sign up to fund someone else's pipe dream of fame and fortune. It was around the same time as the first negative videos started coming out and I quickly realised what I had signed up to, those poor women 😔 the DJ died click bait was the final straw for me. I joined amelia's group, left the Academy and deleted my payment details, I was so sad Amelia felt she had to shut the group down because she was bullied into it by DW! Amelia, if you're here we should set that back up x

I didn't find the "Academy" great at all I found that if your face didn't fit you got barely any response, same in the lives.

I actually feel sorry for DJ because he is clearly being taken advantage of and its only a matter of time before he's dropped as for CJ she's just vile.

The way I have seen him try to destroy others makes my blood boil, he's nothing but a bully! The great thing is this time is he's struggling to gloss over all the negative reviews and it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down again, I just feel sorry for all the vulnerable people caught in the cross fire!

• Heart

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
That Emma Coates has a cheek calling victims of bullying trolls. Hey Emma, if you’re reading this - you’re a cunt 😂

• Haha

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I can’t say anything about the plan as I was kicked out after 4 days, apparently saying you’re having a really bad mental health constitutes as being negative, and as Dan’s says, ‘negativity breeds negativity’. I cancelled my direct debit and went back to the slimming group that shall not be named. People are saying this is all now just tit for tat, but no one here has bullied, sent threats, even veiled ones, put anyone into hospital, abused someone who is pregnant or made death threats. I just think you lot are bloody amazing for standing up to this bullying, especially Emma.
This is the thing if you start saying things like 'negativity breeds negativity' when you built your company on producing tiktoks on slating other diet plans and individuals then people will start calling you out on your hypocrisy. That is why this thread exists, and unfortunately for them most people associated with 80:20 don't engage their brains before they commit to saying things in public forums. This thread is now becoming a place to see proof of all the lies. If people see it as tit for tat they are not understanding the extent of the bullying from 80:20, but also they shouldn't come to a thread of p!ssed off people without expecting to see a snarky comment here or there. If Dan Wheeler was a positive, truthful person encouraging others and genuinely encouraging life changing results then he would be doing that now without any comment or 'drama'.

• Heart