Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone took a screen recording of that diabetes video. I couldn't cos I'm at work, but I watched it walking between meetings. Not only was he claiming he knows more than a globally respected medical expert, he also claimed to be a qualified sports and exercise nutritionist...another bleeping lie. He lies without even missing a beat, it's disgusting.

Still there for me, but not when I try to share the link, so it must be a tiktok glitch working in my favour. I took a screen recording, just trying to figure out how to share.

When I look it isn’t there anymore think it’s been deleted

Reactions: 1
When I look it isn’t there anymore think it’s been deleted
Here it is!!! Sorry it’s shaky - had to record from one phone to the other then split it! 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Here it is!!! Sorry it’s shaky - had to record from one phone to the other then split it! 😂
This is just shocking! What a totally delusional arrogant man! He reminds me of the women running MLMS when they tell you essential oils cure cancer!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is just shocking! What a totally delusional arrogant man! He reminds me of the women running MLMS when they tell you essential oils cure cancer!
Yes! 👏🏻 That’s such a good comparison- a lot of 80:20 feels like MLM you are so right - same with the toxic positivity and all the alluding to ex members that are critical just not being willing to work hard enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok for anyone coming here to see what's going on, I have some advice for you

DO NOT BELIEVE US BLINDLY
DO NOT BELIEVE DAN WHEELER BLINDLY

Just because someone on the internet says something doesn't mean it's true. Please do your research, see what people are saying and look into it. Watch Dan Wheelers videos, get a feel for him, watch the videos from those speaking out against and any evidence they have. Make an informed choice rather than just believing one or the other. See Dan Wheeler tells people just to block anyone speaking out against him, is that because he knows if they start digging around they will discover the truth? So rather than just blocking everyone, be your own person, take the time to look around and once you have done that make a choice. Don't just be a sheep following along without a thought of your own. And if that choice leads you to Dan Wheeler then I wish you all the luck with it, if it leads you to question him, what do you think his response would be?

What do I do? Is this just to send to 8020 because I done a review?
View attachment 694859

Yes I ignored that one and sent when they emailed again asking for info that wouldn't be passed on to 8020

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The funny thing is, he's so full of himself he's kept the "you've been wheelered" video. So if you follow the comment trail you can actually still watch the video with his claim to know more than an expert 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That might be where I went wrong then 😂😂 I’d go with what the others have said
I hate things like this.. I usually stuff it up. 🙈
Sometimes I am techically challenged and it sucks being old but I do not regret doing my review so will wait for Trustpilot to get in touch themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I ignored that then a week or so later trustpilot will ask you to provide information just to them to show you were a customer of 8020. That's when I sent mine in
What do I do? Is this just to send to 8020 because I done a review?
View attachment 694859
As the others said, ignore it. Then they’ll send one asking for you to send info to Trust Pilot and they will not send your details to 80/20 if you tell them you don’t want them to! Xx

Reactions: 3
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="1383" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I haven’t a clue if this will work but …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="1383" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I haven’t a clue if this will work but …

He truly is a clown! 😂😂 Every time I hear it, it gets more ridiculous!!! How can he not realise how idiotic he sounds?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.