Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve started flagging verified reviews as harmful. Mines currently hidden. So I’ve messaged trustpilot Integrity team to find out why if they have received proof and verified my review 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait till he inevitably gets rid of phatt Dan and council Carla - imagine the fallout 🥱😂

the point he can’t pay his staff is near now…then see how loyal these guys are

• Haha
I can’t wait till he inevitably gets rid of phatt Dan and council Carla - imagine the fallout 🥱😂

the point he can’t pay his staff is near now…then see how loyal these guys are
I agree, and Dan & Carla won't be as dignified as his previous staff have been 🤣🤣 i bet he already regrets them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I asked him about Carla and started screen recording. He blocked me, but I kept clicked on his live and it let me in again for a wee second just to catch him saying he’s sick of trolls with a guilty look on his face. watch said screen recording below.

password is: Youvebeenwhankered

Nice work

Reactions: 2
His laugh is so annoying, I used to think it was just me...he thinks he's hilarious, constantly just laughs at himself. "Morning gangsters harharjarharhaw". How many times can one man clear his throat too?? Before he blocked me on insta he used to come on and say he's got a hilarious story to tell, then it would be 9 story segments of him laughing then finally tell the story only for it to be the worst story ever! 🤦

• Haha
I agree, and Dan & Carla won't be as dignified as his previous staff have been 🤣🤣 i bet he already regrets them
I suspect this is really why he’s not calling them out on their atrocious behaviour - that will be directed at him very very soon

Reactions: 3
Dan wheeler grinding drugs live on air today

Screen record of DW today 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
New call our account on TikTok. They've turned my Whanker into a hash tag...I feel famous 🤩 Guessing they're a Tattler too.

But if this is legit, it's heartbreaking...

• Heart
New call our account on TikTok. They've turned my Whanker into a hash tag...I feel famous 🤩 Guessing they're a Tattler too.

It's legit, but the lady is still on the plan

It’s legit. I remember her sobbing. There were two videos. She received a massive amount of hate at the time.

• Wow

Heartbreaking- I’m not sure she should be back on the plan unless she’s happy with that but she will be ostracised even if he’s let her back in the academy, that’s how they work. How awful

Goodness, if I can manage to refrane from using my vape (nicotine) on a days full of work video calls, surely he can wait an hour to prep his weed on a live in front of several hundred people? ... Or not, it seems.
Was only like 42 ppl watching

• Haha
I feel sorry for the poor women who are being targeted by him thinking they are the only ones. If you are reading this I'm sorry you are having to go through this please stay strong. Just look at the verified reviews on TrustPilot that shows how many genuine ex members there are that disgusted with him. They wouldn't be verified if proof of membership hadn't been shown for each individual, so it's far from a small number using 'fake' accounts.
I think that's his plan, he will single out a few innocent women to pin the blame on in the hope it makes everyone else stop to take the heat off them. It's typical bullying behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.