Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should be ashamed of yourself and all, jo smith. To excuse this behaviour. I’ve seen her sticking up for Dan under other videos too. Gremlin
So Carla 'just' threatened to give a beating after Emma simply and kindly stated the truth.... puhlease!!🙄 How is threatening GBH ok with anyone?
Jo is an absolute melt!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Groan……accept that people haven’t been happy and move on Dan. It’s getting really tiring now!!!
Just about to send my proof and re-edit my review as I think I was way too nice in the one that’s been flagged so thank you 80/20 for asking for proof I ll send trust pilot all of my proof and will be flagging all of your reviews by your employees 💪💪🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just about to send my proof and re-edit my review as I think I was way too nice in the one that’s been flagged so thank you 80/20 for asking for proof I ll send trust pilot all of my proof and will be flagging all of your reviews by your employees 💪💪🤗
I’ve just taken screenshots of any emails confirming that I had joined. Stupidly deleted the payment receipts but I have told them I wouldn’t have the one with calories in it unless my payment had gone through. Hopefully this puts an end to my review being flagged.

You should be ashamed of yourself and all, jo smith. To excuse this behaviour. I’ve seen her sticking up for Dan under other videos too. Gremlin
Haha :LOL: the people defending them are bigger clowns than they are 🤡 thats like when Dan criticised Emma for saying LSD instead of DMT or whatever it was - 'she didn't say she was going to kill her just beat her up badly' FFS!!
Oh my bad - got completely the wrong end of the stick there then I do apologise thats perfectly acceptable behaviour - as you were!

Complete morons :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He used to have two really great women working with him, Hannah and Nicky but he messed that up. Nicky has too much integrity to tell what happened but alluded to it being a nightmare
He goes through staff like no one iv ever seen. There was another mindset guy in for about 3 Weeks too after Nicky I think. Then he had a PT who had some disability, can't think of his name but that was definitely going down the road of looking for exposure and using him so bad.

Thing is Dan thinks this is 5-6 ex customers 😂😂 got news for you mate it’s not ! Nor is it just the free trial ppl either there’s plenty of paying customers not happy and just a heads up CHECK YOUR STAFF 😱😱 are all the members in there still paying ? Or have a lot been left in there ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The excuse for a human being needs serious help.
Carry on wheeler ,just keep digging .

Reactions: 4
Also notice how he feels the need to address the so called trolls yet never mentioned that Carla and Dan his business associates and representatives have made a whole videos of a whole manner of threats 🤔🤔🤔

The excuse for a human being needs serious help.
Carry on wheeler ,just keep digging .
He’s got the jcb out digging now

Ahhhhh VERIFIED MY NEGATIVE REVIEW 😱😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
DW superfans all seem to be intellectually challenged 🤔 I swear that's how he likes them, easier to control that way!

Reactions: 7
Wheeler save the stamp 😂😂😂 your cease and desist of the internet is about as useful as your internet groupon qualifications 😂😂😂

• Haha
He's live right now and literally in 5 mins has lied through his teeth saying his plan has 100% success rate in curing binge eating...... and he is literally grinding up his weed right there in front of everyone. The man is unreal 🤦‍♀️

He's live right now and literally in 5 mins has lied through his teeth saying his plan has 100% success rate in curing binge eating...... and he is literally grinding up his weed right there in front of everyone. The man is unreal 🤦‍♀️
I swear he's a pathological liar

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
9FF42F1B-6AA8-4BBC-830C-21161A35E471.png

He blocked toddflanders

and he’s trying to advise women with pcos with no qualifications!

• Angry
  • Heart
I asked him about Carla and started screen recording. He blocked me, but I kept clicked on his live and it let me in again for a wee second just to catch him saying he’s sick of trolls with a guilty look on his face. watch said screen recording below.

password is: Youvebeenwhankered

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And on they waddle, acting as if death threats and false paedophilia claims never happened...

I'd say unbelievable, except it is. It's totally believable coming from this shower.

• Heart
I asked him about Carla and started screen recording. He blocked me, but I kept clicked on his live and it let me in again for a wee second just to catch him saying he’s sick of trolls with a guilty look on his face. watch said screen recording below.

password is: Youvebeenwhankered

Can’t view it xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.