Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Surely even if he did, Dan wouldn't be stupid enough to drive prospective customers here?

We got a shout out on DWTV (or so I hear) - but he’s not bothered at all. Not one bit
Surely even if he did, Dan wouldn't be stupid enough to drive prospective customers here?

Ooh, what's been said?
well you might think that. ……….. apparently he mentioned it on DWTV but the fake ex wife outed has lol
Ooh, what's been said?

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Previous company liquidated - and possibly one before that too …… presuming this was registered after he promised it would be a not for profit business? (Remember when we were going to feed all the children)?
It was called Life Changing Fitness ltd

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I’ve known Fat Dan and Carla for a long time and when I came across what’s going on with this guy on TikTok and YouTube I found it really upsetting to watch. 100% a narcissist. Dan and Carla have learning difficulties, they’re vulnerable and they’re being taken advantage of by this charlatan for Dan’s big TikTok following. The YouTube videos with them all egging Carla on to talk about their sex life made me feel genuinely sick. So exploitative. It’s so sad as Dan is so desperate to lose the weight and has put all his faith into wheeler and been completely brainwashed into thinking this is the way to do it.
To be fair I don't think the plan Dan Jones is doing is going to be detrimental for losing weight, I don't know all the details, but I think the arguments for stopping binge eating holds weight (no pun intended!) and obviously he is burning a higher amount of calories than the average man - and there is no doubt that his mobility has improved. But agree, whilst its good that Carla is sex positive and open, in my opinion, DW pushes her to say things and I feel uncomfortable watching it. I doubt he will drop them any time soon, he is using their popularity and the social media numbers that they already had established before he came along.

AS1987

Didn’t work for me. The plan? Too many calories. Losing cms but gaining kilos isn’t fat loss as far as I’m concerned. It’s not fat to muscle conversion either because my weight would have stayed the same. I gained over a stone.
Ok I appreciate that. I'm currently losing kilos along with cms but that's by the by! I've not finished the 16 weeks. Just read somewhere further back saying something along the lines of if he was more professional most would still be paying....suggests the plan was fine and he's the issue! Can only go on what I've read, but as I say just want out the drama and thought u guys would be the ones to help! X