Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ah crazy, its like a soap opera isn't it. I haven't seen that video but again, I dont know how there is no one around him telling him that maybe its a bad idea to do certain things publicly

Reactions: 1

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I posted a comment on Carla’s video 😂😂😂

Well this delightful video is full of fun things 🤔 threats of violence admitting you work for the 80/20 lifestyle plan (do hope you declared that to DWP) and actively giving out individuals details to incite harassment from others FYI all perfectly illegal and all very much screen recorded to be used as evidence thank you Carla I mean if ever there was evidence needed you have provided plenty 👍 I do hope you have a fab day and be assured ANY CONTACT from anyone will be logged and used so be kind folks ❤

All of the comments too have been screen recorded hope your all super proud as all the names have been kept let’s hope all your employers have zero social media policies 👍

Stay kind stay positive ❤
I think the video has been removed now...

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Yep.
What’s astounding though are the sycophants whom seem to love paying money to just say hello to each other and talk twoddle with three folk sitting in a back garden! They can’t get enough of it 😔

What also worries me is how bought into the whole cult the one family he is focusing on is. I understand they are getting all this support for free but any reputable nutritionist would tell the guy that his immediate focus should be shifting the weight. All he’s doing at the moment is cancelling out his 5.5k food intake with exercise and so staying the same size. I really wonder if he’s doing any long lasting damage to himself with what Dan is pushing him to do.
the strain on dans heart must be immense on

Remi68

Thank you for all your kind words! I just feel deflated from the whole experience!

I began to question the plan once I signed up and DW did a tiktok on hypothyroidism. Not only did he not know the difference between hypo and hyper but he said once you get your hypothyroidism under control with medication, you basically don't have hypothyroidism anymore, you're cured. Firstly, it took my GP a year after diagnosis to get the correct dosage for my underactive thyroid so I dealt with severe symptoms for a year. Secondly, your levels can change again meaning you experience symptoms again and you needs bloods done to investigate and potentially your dosage changed again. It's not as simple as DW saying you're cured so that can't be used as an excuse to weight gain or why you struggle to stick to plan, because it doesn't work like that!

I also began to question DJ when he said he was a fan of Roy Chubby Brown and it went down hill from there 😬
Shocking, he knows jack shit about thyroid, he should never comment on such things, 20 plus years I've struggled with levels/medication. Same with menopausal matters, he's a bloke, he has no idea :mad:

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I was a member of his “plan” and “academy” years ago before he lost it all due to his awful behaviour and it’s so sad to see him doing this all over again to a new set of people. He’s rude, abusive and threatening, there are private fb groups of people still friends because they came together to support each other in the abuse they suffered from him. There have been many DannJones over the years and they never last because of Wheeler and his behaviour. He lost his book deal with a publisher because of his awful behaviour online, once they were aware of it they just pulled the plug on him and he was beyond pissed, blamed everyone except himself. Read the Trustpilot reviews from years ago and you’ll see everyone saying the same things about him and his plan then as they are now. His poor wore put up with so much and she eventually couldn’t take it anymore and left him. He then did a long rambling live where he apologised to all the people he’d let down, that he’d had money from etc, said he realised his ego was the problem and he needed to work on it, but mental health, blah blah blah. Promised to reform. Fast forward to now and he’s back to square one, ego out of control, using people for his own gain and letting them down. I just hope nobody gave up a good job to work for him because it will all go tits up again, it’s a literal repeat of a few years ago. I’d warn anyone to stay well away from him and his plan, he’s caused so many people mental health issues with his behaviour.

Spot on, never happy with what he’s got, always trying to prove to the world that he’s the best at everything, making promises he cant keep and just being all around arse to anyone that isn’t kissing the ground he walks on. Losing his book deal made him lose his shit, especially as James Smith then released his and did everything Dan wanted to do and was everything he wanted to be and couldn’t. I think he’s a complete misogynistic, narcissistic dickhead who does nothing but wreak devestation (financial and mental) on everyone he comes into contact with.
What was the business name for the old reviews

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I asked him about Carla and started screen recording. He blocked me, but I kept clicked on his live and it let me in again for a wee second just to catch him saying he’s sick of trolls with a guilty look on his face. watch said screen recording below.

password is: Youvebeenwhankered

Can’t view it xx

scully147

Gosh Ive just seen Amelia's latest tiktok, I can't believe he's come back for a second stab at her, that's surely borderline harassment? She's got far more important things on her mind than DW right now (narcissistic much?) like erm, I dunno, perhaps the baby she's been wanting for so long that she is beautifully growing inside her right now. The irony that she was removed from the plan for being pregnant (he didn't want to take any risks of liability) yet is happy to keep having a go at her and cause stress? I have no words...
What is Amelias TikTok handle?

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Gosh Ive just seen Amelia's latest tiktok, I can't believe he's come back for a second stab at her, that's surely borderline harassment? She's got far more important things on her mind than DW right now (narcissistic much?) like erm, I dunno, perhaps the baby she's been wanting for so long that she is beautifully growing inside her right now. The irony that she was removed from the plan for being pregnant (he didn't want to take any risks of liability) yet is happy to keep having a go at her and cause stress? I have no words...
What’s her user name again?? I haven’t seen💚💚

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I wish I lived closer. I would enjoy going along to “support” of course. I find that when online bullies come face to face with their victims, they shit themselves.
To be honest I have the feeling that Carla wouldn't - I believe her in that video - she would be happy to be violent she's horrible - her husband was her only saving grace and turns out he's a scumbag too.

Imagine being in Virginia Water and seeing that rabble bringing down the neighbourhood :LOL: the only type of people DW is now attracting to the plan are Carla clones. WTF would anyone travel to meet them??

Hahaha that Stephanie onsullivan was one of them. All the way from Scotland. Silly twat
What a loser!!