Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to it to help you get to sleep :LOL: she doesn't stop going on! Its better than Melatonin ;)
Haha I couldn't even watch it through, thought I'd scan the transcript but got bored half way through, but hopefully this saves the rest from having to watch

Ps sorry Emma, there are some personal attacks in there, but probably not unexpected. I shall reiterate, you're an awesome strong woman and she's got nothing on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Listen to it to help you get to sleep :LOL: she doesn't stop going on! Its better than Melatonin ;)
Haha I couldn't even watch it through, thought I'd scan the transcript but got bored half way through, but hopefully this saves the rest from having to watch
[/QUOTE]

Dan should add it to his sleep masterclass - would go down a treat - its exhusting trying to understand what she's on about :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean that's exactly the kind of woman you want representing your company isnt it? And they are all one big happy family until someone has a different opinion then the claws come out.
And to start saying kids have been brought into it is a load of tit. She should be more about taking her kids to watch an 'adult' podcast being filmed

• Haha
I couldn't read all that...she's an actual bleeping psychopath. And are there kids around while she's cunting this and bleeping that? Vile. A total bleeping hypocrite too, saying there's no need to be negative and going on to say she'd smash Emma's face in and write 8020 in her blood?! Can see why Dan's picked them, clearly too stupid to apply critical thought to what he's doing, and just as scummy as he is.

@Emj7969 she gives out your tiktok handle. The transcript has it wrong, but that might just be an error. Hope she hasn't sent more hate your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've downloaded it to my laptop before she deletes it, but it's too big a file to post here. I'll see how I can get it to you tomorrow. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I'm off to bed now, goodnight all xx
Keep it on yours and if I need a copy we can do a we transfer or something xx

Reactions: 1
I think she needs to learn what 'poster boy' means too. Dan Jones advertises the 8020 plan, he makes many videos about, he promotes it at every opportunity, he is the definition of poster boy. And it's for exactly those reasons Emma used him as an example because he is the one advertising it

Goes off on one then declares there’s no need for nastiness. I’d say if she’s reading here to get a grip but I’m not entirely sure she can read

• Haha
I think she needs to learn what 'poster boy' means too. Dan Jones advertises the 8020 plan, he makes many videos about, he promotes it at every opportunity, he is the definition of poster boy. And it's for exactly those reasons Emma used him as an example because he is the one advertising it
Yes! This exactly 👏

She contradicts herself the whole time - I don't find the video funny at all and Emma please don't let anything she says upset you - but I do find it funny that she says "what grown woman has time to make Tiktoks?" - Carla love your husband has 3 Tiktok accounts full of Tiktoks he does daily!!

Goes off on one then declares there’s no need for nastiness. I’d say if she’s reading here to get a grip but I’m not entirely sure she can read
I have a feeling none of them know this thread exists yet!

I couldn't read all that...she's an actual bleeping psychopath. And are there kids around while she's cunting this and bleeping that? Vile. A total bleeping hypocrite too, saying there's no need to be negative and going on to say she'd smash Emma's face in and write 8020 in her blood?! Can see why Dan's picked them, clearly too stupid to apply critical thought to what he's doing, and just as scummy as he is.

@Emj7969 she gives out your tiktok handle. The transcript has it wrong, but that might just be an error. Hope she hasn't sent more hate your way.
Just read this back and realise I sound like a hypocrite - I meant swearing in front of kids (not to mention in the role of a brand ambassador) is vile. I can have potty mouth all I want, my kids aren't on Tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes! This exactly 👏

She contradicts herself the whole time - I don't find the video funny at all and Emma please don't let anything she says upset you - but I do find it funny that she says "what grown woman has time to make Tiktoks?" - Carla love your husband has 3 Tiktok accounts full of Tiktoks he does daily!!

They do.

Reactions: 1
Surely even if he did, Dan wouldn't be stupid enough to drive prospective customers here?

We got a shout out on DWTV (or so I hear) - but he’s not bothered at all. Not one bit
Surely even if he did, Dan wouldn't be stupid enough to drive prospective customers here?

Ooh, what's been said?
well you might think that. ……….. apparently he mentioned it on DWTV but the fake ex wife outed has lol
Ooh, what's been said?

DW and his group of little middle aged women with blatant crushes on him (vom) are banging on about trolling and bringing down a plan because “it doesn’t work for them” - Ok huns! This man has built his whole ‘business’ (one of many 🙄) on slating the likes of SW, WW etc!
As for bringing EC’s son into it…. I would LOVE to see that evidence because that DID NOT happen!
CJ honestly needs to focus on herself and her kids and stop using language like she uses around her kids! As for the threats of violence…. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
Maybe DW needs to start offering some GCSE courses with his plan…. And a dental plan…

Yes! This exactly 👏

This thread was mentioned on a live yesterday or today apparently

It's like being in a toxic relationship, everyone around you can see that it's no good, but while you are under their spell you believe everything they say and everyone else is wrong. It's not until that relationship is over you can see what it was really like

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing that file, I’d never watched the lovely Carla before. everyone deserves to be listened to - unless of course you’re her child trying to get your attention the whole time your fing and jeffing.

She’s the perfect ‘victim’ for a narc like Dan though.

One of my particular favourites in that video is the complete lack of self awareness. She can’t understand how I, a grown woman, has time to make a 1-3 minute Tiktok - whilst she, a grown woman, has the time to devote an entire 37? Minutes to a live video slagging me off…… and the loyal army are all able to watch that (and all the DW content).

• Haha
Reading that transcript I can’t even understand her, all over the place. Such a nasty woman, definitely not someone I would want to represent my company.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.