Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep reported it. Does he think he’s 15 or is he joining the James smith bandwagon of wrestling others for fun

Reactions: 2
Yep reported it. Does he think he’s 15 or is he joining the James smith bandwagon of wrestling others for fun
Hes always been jealous of James Smith, he achieved everything Wheeler wanted and couldn’t. In all the time I’ve watched JS doing JJ I have never seen him treat it as a joke and I’ve never seen him promote something dangerous. Not only was he showing this stupidity he was making it out to be enjoyable and good fun. Absolute dick, how does anyone defend him or justify his behaviour.

I actually hope someone sends it to Smith and he trashes him for it.

Hes always been jealous of James Smith, he achieved everything Wheeler wanted and couldn’t. In all the time I’ve watched JS doing JJ I have never seen him treat it as a joke and I’ve never seen him promote something dangerous. Not only was he showing this stupidity he was making it out to be enjoyable and good fun. Absolute dick, how does anyone defend him or justify his behaviour.

I actually hope someone sends it to Smith and he trashes him for it.
Can’t stand James smith either. Hate this new breed of boys club head PTs.

Can’t stand James smith either. Hate this new breed of boys club head PTs.
id take Smith over Wheeler any day of the week, he’s a dick, but no one reaches Wheelers level of duplicity and narcissism. To my knowledge Smith hasn’t conned people out of their hard earned money, multiple times and isn’t awaiting a court appearance due to vandalism. Wheeler is a whole other breed.

Reactions: 3
I think enough of us had reported and I’ve had a notification on my report saying it breached the guidelines and has been removed. Will he get a ban from posting as well? Editing to say that despite them saying it was removed it’s still there so I’ve reported it again. Also, can I report it for its horrific spelling mistake too? That’s just as offensive as what he’s doing 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
That 8 stone he lost… let’s just say he should stop using that because he’s obv piled the weight back on now

That 8 stone he lost… let’s just say he should stop using that because he’s obv piled the weight back on now
With Wheeler it’s do as I say and not as I do. All he ever does is swap one addiction for another, currently he’s addicted to his “fame” on TikTok and other social media, I think he believes he’s going to be some great breakout star. Unfortunately he has an inherently dislikable personality when he isn’t being worshipped or placated. I don’t think there is anybody left with him now that was with him and utterly devoted to him three years ago. His biggest friend and defender was Alli Shields, gave him money, fed him when he was homeless and broke and where is she now? Nikki was his friend and counsellor, she tried to help him intervene with his parents and she’s gone too, there are so many more. Yet he never sees that it’s him and his behaviour, it’s always someone else. I give FatDan six months maximum before he falls out with him.

I think he looks more unwell by the day.
Thought the same today, doesn’t look good at all.

With Wheeler it’s do as I say and not as I do. All he ever does is swap one addiction for another, currently he’s addicted to his “fame” on TikTok and other social media, I think he believes he’s going to be some great breakout star. Unfortunately he has an inherently dislikable personality when he isn’t being worshipped or placated. I don’t think there is anybody left with him now that was with him and utterly devoted to him three years ago. His biggest friend and defender was Alli Shields, gave him money, fed him when he was homeless and broke and where is she now? Nikki was his friend and counsellor, she tried to help him intervene with his parents and she’s gone too, there are so many more. Yet he never sees that it’s him and his behaviour, it’s always someone else. I give FatDan six months maximum before he falls out with him.

Thought the same today, doesn’t look good at all.
For PhatDan’s sake I hope he does breakaway. There’s no doubt the fella has massively improved his mobility over the last 16 weeks.
However the majority of weight that he shifted was pre-Dan and what worries me is he’s taking fitness advice from DW. I do think though Carla idolises him, but she’s a fiery lady and one wrong word from DW and she will fly at him.
He wouldn’t care though.

He’s not exactly a lean, mean machine anymore. All I see is tit “proper nutrition” and him chugging energy drinks.

id take Smith over Wheeler any day of the week, he’s a dick, but no one reaches Wheelers level of duplicity and narcissism. To my knowledge Smith hasn’t conned people out of their hard earned money, multiple times and isn’t awaiting a court appearance due to vandalism. Wheeler is a whole other breed.
The shocking thing is with just over 2k Academy members paying £25 per month thats 50k a month he’s coining in, so sadly I don’t think he’s going anywhere soon.
WHY can people not see they could set up the same “support” group for FREE.

Last edited:
I think enough of us had reported and I’ve had a notification on my report saying it breached the guidelines and has been removed. Will he get a ban from posting as well? Editing to say that despite them saying it was removed it’s still there so I’ve reported it again. Also, can I report it for its horrific spelling mistake too? That’s just as offensive as what he’s doing 😂😂😂😂
What did he post I missed it 😫😫

Reactions: 1
He's lost his mind........ A long time ago!
it’s unbelievable, so many people saying how inappropriate and dangerous it is. Loads of people reported it and I got notified it had been taken down but it was still there hours later.

On the downside he’s appealed and they’ve reinstated the video but on the plus side he’s got a seven day ban again. Apparently Tik Tok is making his business life difficult. Well done Tik Tok!

• Haha
On the downside he’s appealed and they’ve reinstated the video but on the plus side he’s got a seven day ban again. Apparently Tik Tok is making his business life difficult. Well done Tik Tok!
New to this thread! I've been watching his videos for a while now after him coming up on my FYP and I'm glad some people do complain, he's awful and he should take more responsibility in what he says and does, he seems to attract some pretty vulnerable people too. Are the academy videos helpful?

I liked his TikToks at first because they pointed out some of the weak points of diet culture especially Slimming World groups, but I guess that was where he gained popularity - make fun of Slimming World - always a good bet as so many people will have been and then lean in on the whole - 'the diet industry has been lying to you for years' spiel which people love. After watching a few though I realised this was his main point of reference and he doesn't seem to have anything helpful to say. I presumed that's saved for his academy?? His attitude is horrid though, the condescending tone, the arguing back in the comments, the constant sex talk like he's a teenage boy :sick:. On one of the Dan Jones youtube videos he asks them if they ever hear their teenage daughter have sex, yuk and so inapporopriate.

I don't get the 'proper nutrition' either?? what does that mean? none of the food him or anyone on his plan shows looks nutritious at all. He's done a 3 part video on veganism talking about how most vegans are malnourished and don't understand nutrition, yet his star pupil Dan is constantly having fry ups and chugging soft drinks. I get that he is calorie counting and losing weight is important, but I found it ironic that DW is so quick to dismiss vegans as unhealthy :rolleyes: . The Youtube videos of them sitting round the garden table really don't give me a vibe of a group of people I would want to take health advice from 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 5
I’ve known Fat Dan and Carla for a long time and when I came across what’s going on with this guy on TikTok and YouTube I found it really upsetting to watch. 100% a narcissist. Dan and Carla have learning difficulties, they’re vulnerable and they’re being taken advantage of by this charlatan for Dan’s big TikTok following. The YouTube videos with them all egging Carla on to talk about their sex life made me feel genuinely sick. So exploitative. It’s so sad as Dan is so desperate to lose the weight and has put all his faith into wheeler and been completely brainwashed into thinking this is the way to do it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve known Fat Dan and Carla for a long time and when I came across what’s going on with this guy on TikTok and YouTube I found it really upsetting to watch. 100% a narcissist. Dan and Carla have learning difficulties, they’re vulnerable and they’re being taken advantage of by this charlatan for Dan’s big TikTok following. The YouTube videos with them all egging Carla on to talk about their sex life made me feel genuinely sick. So exploitative. It’s so sad as Dan is so desperate to lose the weight and has put all his faith into wheeler and been completely brainwashed into thinking this is the way to do it.
To be fair I don't think the plan Dan Jones is doing is going to be detrimental for losing weight, I don't know all the details, but I think the arguments for stopping binge eating holds weight (no pun intended!) and obviously he is burning a higher amount of calories than the average man - and there is no doubt that his mobility has improved. But agree, whilst its good that Carla is sex positive and open, in my opinion, DW pushes her to say things and I feel uncomfortable watching it. I doubt he will drop them any time soon, he is using their popularity and the social media numbers that they already had established before he came along.

That’s disgusting :(

Do they have a social worker you could flag this up to?

Do they have a social worker you could flag this up to?
Sadly I don’t think either of them would listen if there was an Intervention anyway. They’re both so wrapped up in the DW bubble and “work” for him now, so feel even more invested in the programme and needing to up the ante in the content they wish to divulge to keep people interested and watching. You can tell that by virtue of the unbelievably personal sex talk that Carla has already shared. It’s mortifying. I also still worry about the level of stress Dan’s putting on his body with the exercise he’s doing. He just believes everything he’s told though, bless him. Mark my words if he injured himself DW would run a mile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.