Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I didn't realise there was a thread on here for him. Dan and his worker bees moved into an office in our building in April this year (the building rents out individual offices to different companies). They were only here two months due to the sheer number of complaints from surrounding offices. There was constant shouting and laughing, throwing up in toilets from eating challenges. His employees followed him round like he was a king. The building managers despaired of him. After yet another warning Dan threatened one of the managers. The next morning as soon as we entered the building there was a disgusting stench of rotten fish. Turns out they moved out over night but not before Dan went around the building chucking a tin of surstromming (pickled herring) everywhere including the building manager's chair. The building had to be deep cleaned and fogged costing A LOT of money. Dan in his infinite wisdom didn't think about the CCTV that showed him clear as day. I'm guessing he can't find another office to rent despite often telling us how incredibly successful he was.

Just want to say that although he talks about having lots of employees there were only ever 3 people with him when he was in our building from April to end of May.
That’s abhorrent!!! Utterly abhorrent!!!

Reactions: 1

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
oh no no, they talked about it on at least one live at the time! They all thought it was hilarious! I think it was before it was done as vaguely remember the video being filmed in the office before they left, but could be mistaken and it may have been afterwards... I remember them talking about the stinky fish stuff and thinking at the time it was a totally dick move, but the 8020 cult were all loving it... 🙄
If you can and you have time, dyou reckon you could find it?x

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I hope someone took a screen recording of that diabetes video. I couldn't cos I'm at work, but I watched it walking between meetings. Not only was he claiming he knows more than a globally respected medical expert, he also claimed to be a qualified sports and exercise nutritionist...another fucking lie. He lies without even missing a beat, it's disgusting.

Still there for me, but not when I try to share the link, so it must be a tiktok glitch working in my favour. I took a screen recording, just trying to figure out how to share.

When I look it isn’t there anymore think it’s been deleted

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Yes you can review twice as the same person and only one score counts. You can’t make up multiple names and post, that’s fraudulent.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Today’s thrilling chat by the worlds number one fat loss business😂😂😂😂

Have to upload in small chunks.

Attachments

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He consistently amazes me with his ability to screw things up. Who, in their right mind, thinks it’s a great business decision to tell everyone that you’re experimenting with illegal hallucinogenics and then make a video about the whole experience? I just don’t understand what goes through his head, he’s selling himself as this amazing coach who changes lives for the better, yet this is what he’s having to resort to?

RachRN86

VIP Member
Just waiting for him to threaten lawsuits for the illegal download of his book 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh yeah, I never realised I had mine, but I’ve actually got everything, including all the downloads of the videos and all the bloody spreadsheets and workbooks I used to print out every week for the live presentation. If you could go in person it was in a room at a pub, otherwise it was on Facebook live and I spent two hours a week trying to watch lives that kept dropping out, sound that kept failing and the weeks where Whanker just didn’t turn up. Nikki, Hannah and Kirstie really tried, but it was painful and their stress levels must have been through the roof doing this and managing Whanker and his moods. This was before they filmed the new videos that he uses now so this was his way of communicating the plan. I must have printed off about 50 sheets a week to try and follow what was going on. Then there was a huge argument because we were told we had access for life and he changed his mind and said we had to keep paying, then he rescinded that after the arguing and said we could stay in our Facebook group, there was no academy at this point just loads of groups depending on which “trial group” you were in. Then he invented his academy and said you could only have access if you tagged ten people to his fb page, which again caused one hell of an argument because so many people said no, you can’t keep changing the rules as you go along we’ve paid and we would like what we paid for. He got all pissy again and said no one wanted to help him succeed and it was a shame we were all such small minded people. Honestly, the lies and manipulation was off the scale. Knowing now that he was addicted to cosine and God knows what else makes sense now. In the academy he never turned up,for lives, would reschedule and still not show up, it was hopeless.
You must have been in one of the groups at the same time as me. That's the exact reason we all kicked off because we were told we had access for life then we had to pay! I was in group 4..

Finno86

£25 join up fee= calories worked out using the Harris Benedict formula n do 10k steps
£25per month to be in a toxic at Facebook group same as all other fad diet groups as he calls them just without the biscuits
The book really could of been a pamphlet if he d just stopped talking ABOUT HIMSELF 🤔

my next trust pilot review I think
Did anyone actually buy his book? I'd love to flick through it for the giggles!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He's lost his mind........ A long time ago!
it’s unbelievable, so many people saying how inappropriate and dangerous it is. Loads of people reported it and I got notified it had been taken down but it was still there hours later.

EllyMay

VIP Member
So when he was in our building they had a celebration for signing their 2000th customer. Does that mean they are turning over min. £50,000 a month? That's crazy!