Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I must have misread it somewhere
You're not wrong, it was originally the plan, I remember all the hype about #thestrongestdan

But then I also remember 'we're currently refilming all the content' and 'we're going to feed all schoolchildren' and the comic that went alongside it and lots of other things that never came to fruition 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
God this just seems to get worse and worse…I’m absolutely mortified that I was “sucked in” as long as I was and that until the very last moment of the 14th week thought it was a place I wanted to stay in. Happy that I’ve come to my senses and left at the end of June.
I’m now just sitting waiting to see it all come crashing down on him. What a horrible excuse for a man!! Don’t get me wrong, there were a couple of people in the “academy” who really did try their best to support you but that was not their responsibility…..Dan should have been doing that instead of massaging his over inflated ego!
I was also asked to provide further details to 8020 after my 1 star TP review……not a chance!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I signed up based on all his money going to kids. Found himself to be far too greedy.

Reactions: 4
Worth reading the latest a review on Trustpilot and the other review they’ve done. He has been bullying people (mostly women) for years…….. and getting away with it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You're not wrong, it was originally the plan, I remember all the hype about #thestrongestdan

But then I also remember 'we're currently refilming all the content' and 'we're going to feed all schoolchildren' and the comic that went alongside it and lots of other things that never came to fruition 🤷🏼‍♀️
A bit like “send me all your money so I can feed the homeless”? Gave out stuff for one afternoon, couldnt find many homeless people and gave up, don know what’s happened to all the money though. It so annoys me when people do this stuff, it’s not to help it’s to look good, if you want to help the homeless go to one of the registered charity’s who know what they’re doing and donate your time. Not such good insta content in that though. What concerns me is him offering to help Laurence and the depressed guy on TikTok, unlike Fattdan and scummy Carla they seem like really decent guys and I would hate for them to be involved with dipshit and his cronies. Sadly they have great followings so no doubt he will weasel his way in with them and leach off their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact this one saw fit to make fun of Emma’s appearance under the live of Carla. She’s really not in the position To be mocking anyone
she Was in a Facebook group that I posted in on the day of the Dan wheeler incident. She told me that I should take a break from social media and stop being negative because Dan has changed their lives. she Had the cheek to have a tribute to her friend who committed suicide…. Yet told me to take a break off my phone and stop being negative. horrible woman

and can I just say thank you to everyone, you are all so lovely and understanding, thank you for hearing me out x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are wondering in our office what his colleagues (two of them I believe) thought of him when he chucked all the fermented fish around our building as his parting gift. Surely you wouldn't want to work for someone who did something like that and as far as we are aware he acted alone. He really does have them brainwashed.

Reactions: 5
she Was in a Facebook group that I posted in on the day of the Dan wheeler incident. She told me that I should take a break from social media and stop being negative because Dan has changed their lives. she Had the cheek to have a tribute to her friend who committed suicide…. Yet told me to take a break off my phone and stop being negative. horrible woman

and can I just say thank you to everyone, you are all so lovely and understanding, thank you for hearing me out x
That Facebook group sounds toxic AF - stay strong xx

I didn't think I could be more surprised but check out jayne_glasgow on TikTok, she has just posted a video with Dan Jones phattdann saying he will falsely claim people are paedophiles

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
We are wondering in our office what his colleagues (two of them I believe) thought of him when he chucked all the fermented fish around our building as his parting gift. Surely you wouldn't want to work for someone who did something like that and as far as we are aware he acted alone. He really does have them brainwashed.
Thing is sometimes when you are in the moment you don't realise and it isn't until you step away that you can see how badly people around you behaved. Same applies to Carla's group of huns - they're all getting swept up in their little family and don't realise how nasty they have been.

Dear me, just looked at that video of phattdan. Clearly this recent situation has highlighted they've all been doing the mindset stuff that comes as part of the 'plan' 🤦‍♀️. Given how the treat any critical thinkers it doesn't surprise me they have no one to say, maybe you shouldn't post that!

I haven’t seen Sam on the scenes recently, is she still with him?
Hope so because his studio is in her garden! maybe they are all squatting there now.

Edit - they are not squatting - she is at the strongman comp.

Last edited:
I didn't think I could be more surprised but check out jayne_glasgow on TikTok, she has just posted a video with Dan Jones phattdann saying he will falsely claim people are paedophiles
Omg, just when you think you've seen it all. What a bunch of trailer park trash DW associates with 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just looked 🙁 This is taking such a horrible turn, I thought he was alright - what a piece of work, if 80:20 keep them as representatives of their plan then that proves that they don't care about bullying, which proves everyone right in all of the negative reviews.

• Heart
Hope so because his studio is in her garden! maybe they are all squatting there now.
oh is that where he lives!
Does she have kids then as in one of his videos before he was showing his food shopping and he was saying that he lives in a house with children so that’s who certain things were for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.