Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, knowing how impressionable and intellectually challenged they are I can imagine her just being so happy to feel like she’s part of something and to have this man she views as some kind of god like celebrity paying attention to her family that she would say those things. They don’t have a lot of friends and most of their family don’t have anything to do with them so they do tend to latch on to people.

This is so true about many overweight people, they just want to be accepted somewhere and maybe feel a little bit important and I think that's why soany stick with Dan Wheeler while he's being nice to them. And he knows it, it's like he takes advantage of that

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've just commented on the latest Dan Jones video (it appeared on my fyp even though I unfollowed him) can't wait for "the army" to come after me 😂. Might need some back up guys! 😂

Reactions: 5
I've just commented on the latest Dan Jones video (it appeared on my fyp even though I unfollowed him) can't wait for "the army" to come after me 😂. Might need some back up guys! 😂
Oooooo what have you said? I’m blocked

Reactions: 1
He's blocked me now.too 😂. It was a video about their walk today. I said "Isn't this guy cancelled yet? Lost respect for him when his wife threatened to kill some one and "write 80/20 in her blood" it's just a diet plan love 🤷" 😂😂 he replied with "I'm still here 👋" and then blocked me 😂. Sad thing is I used to really like him and his videos until this recent display of vileness

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just be careful, they're a bunch of neanderthals! Post us a screenshot 😊.... if he hasn't already deleted it

He's blocked me now.too 😂. It was a video about their walk today. I said "Isn't this guy cancelled yet? Lost respect for him when his wife threatened to kill some one and "write 80/20 in her blood" it's just a diet plan love 🤷" 😂😂 he replied with "I'm still here 👋" and then blocked me 😂. Sad thing is I used to really like him and his videos until this recent display of vileness
Ah yes, typical of the morons. I love what you said, exactly right, threatening to kill someone over a diet plan, idiots. What would they do if they ever had REAL problems in life?? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
1A469694-AAB3-48E3-AF97-138DAB60217F.jpeg

comment from Carla’s mum who is also Dans first cousin made me chuckle. Couldn’t write it could you? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve never met a man who calls women hun who I didn’t want to punch in the throat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol I can’t resist myself
Literally love it! Do we know if/when the police will be round? Wonder how fast whanker runs when the police get involved. He'll probably ditch them in a heartbeat,which is really sad but you can't say they weren't warned 🤷

Reactions: 2
He then added the comment “please keep to the script” and Then “off course it matters you need the full context” to which I reminded him I’ve seen the entire video. Context or not, she’s on the wrong side of the law.
Context = They were butthurt that Emma spoke the truth..... the end

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.