Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they’d just shelve this year to be honest it just gets worse as the weeks go on. I’m only watching to see if Rebekah’s partner finally snaps and trips her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually think Amy’s skate off routine is better than Lady Leshurr’s but Amy barely skated solo on the ice and LL did a fair bit more of that.

I know very little on skating but really like Joe’s choreography

edit: glad LL went through though

Reactions: 5
It’s not just any shite, it’s PrimeTime Valentines Day shite.
Whenever I see Faye Brookes I just remember reading here about her sex tape where she’s chowing down on Gareth’s Gates (impressive) member!
My partner is in a lads group chat and fayes nudes were sent to the chat
Legs open naked seeing her ham sandwich
Whenever I look at her that’s all I can see can’t take her seriously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well, thanks for the chat ladies. I’d say same time and place next week but who knows whether it’ll still be on by then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not just any shite, it’s PrimeTime Valentines Day shite.
Whenever I see Faye Brookes I just remember reading here about her sex tape where she’s chowing down on Gareth’s Gates (impressive) member!
God I remember this!! I also remember thinking if she was on her period? Sure there was a tampon string around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Brendyns picture on Instagram he had up topless the other day. He is in serious shape! Is he still with the wife who was on last years show 😂

Haven't watched the whole show, heard how critical judges were of Faye, for a pro to start crying is awful, I think the judges could have reigned it in a bit.

Reactions: 1
So why can’t joe and Vanessa come back if they’re taking a week break? Jason got a week off for his back!

Reactions: 4
Not surprised but thought they'd chop weeks off at the end of the series rather then halfway through!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.