Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Vardy and it pissed me off even more that she’s never watched Friends 🙄😂 but I have to say, I do think she properly throws herself into it. She doesn’t seem to have any fear, but then again, she took on Coleen Rooney so that’s pretty obvious 😂

Reactions: 4
Bonnie and Clyde dancing to bang bang was very bad taste, Christ just when you think ITV can’t stoop any lower lmao

Weird critique by the judges of the professional for the theming of the Bonnie and Clyde dance surely it’s not them that chooses it?

Ooh actually thought they were gonna kiss! I had to look away, felt like I was intruding 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I want to see Jayne and Chris do the bolero to celebrate the 37th anniversary. I am not wanting to see Rita Ora .

Reactions: 5
Yeah I thought it was Bridgeton themed as well Jayne. Weirdest looking Mr Darcy I’ve ever seen!

I know lots of you are down on the show this series, but I still absolutely love it. I'm livid with how unfair they've been to Faye and Hamish

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.