Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamish has withdrawn because he's snapped a tendon in his hand, Faye is still in but will now be paired with matt evers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hamish has withdrawn because he's snapped a tendon in his hand, Faye is still in but will now be paired with matt evers.
Just came here to say this, didn’t know Faye was being paired with Matt though.

Reactions: 1
Poor Hamish - this was meant to be his year. :(

Don't like Matt at all - why couldn't they have put her with Lukasz who always gets a dud or one of the newer skaters? I suppose the silver lining is that if Faye wins, Matt may finally leave (I wonder if he's been holding out for one last good partner to leave on a high).

Reactions: 6
Wow, they should cancel this series

They should've let Matt Richardson be immune for a week, at least. I felt bad for him

Reactions: 10
What on earth is going on with this show?! Gutted for Hamish and also for Faye because I'm not too keen on Matt Evers. I get weird vibes from him.

Reactions: 4
What on earth is going on with this show?! Gutted for Hamish and also for Faye because I'm not too keen on Matt Evers. I get weird vibes from him.
He comes off unhinged on Twitter - aggressive to anyone who doesn't like his celeb and spouts tons of 'woke' opinions.

Reactions: 5
I think I would have preferred Mark to get another go more than matt he only got to do one show didn't he?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they can pull the plug on it this late into the series, all they need is another positive Covid couple and that will be game over surely.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they can pull the plug on it this late into the series, all they need is another positive Covid couple and that will be game over surely.
I think they could but I honestly think, even if they end up massively cutting the weeks back, they almost need to finish it now properly? They've done so much to keep it on air it'd be mad for them from a production perspective to pull it. So I honestly think it's better for them to keep going.

I think I would have preferred Mark to get another go more than matt he only got to do one show didn't he?
Yeah Matt & Mark both only had one show. I presume Mark bubbling with Yebin to do the routine shown on Sunday probably ruled him out of being in another partnership?

-

Faye & Matt would've had enough practise time together, Lady Leshurr/Becky/Jason would've recovered from injury and Joe & Vanessa potentially testing negative and returning all by next Sunday. That week off is so needed.

Interesting that if Faye wins she'll be the second winner in a row to win with a pro they didn't start with.

Hamish is out through injury and will be replaced with Matt Evers.

That will be interesting to see if Fay still gets the same comments re choreography as she was getting with Hamish.

Last edited:
Saw a comment on the DM saying ‘something very odd is going on this year’...I agree... I’m not one for conspiracy theories but ITV hasn’t been the same since PS came out 😅...it seems like there’s tension with all the stars! Is it possible the whole scandal surrounding PS has divided ITV right down the middle?

• Wow
I’m gutted that Evers is back! I can’t stand him. Wish they had paired her with Mark like somebody else said.

I also hope they don’t bring Vanessa and her partner back as I can’t stand her and her Smug face. They have to isolate for 10 days so maybe they Wouldn’t have time for a new routine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Team Lady Leshurr then or maybe Sonny Jay. The only real contenders with pros who doesn’t annoy me (I wonder if there is a chance of Joe & Vanessa returning in which case that's two frontrunner couples I don't want near the trophy).

Can't lie - if I was a contestant on this or SCD and my pro had to pull out, I'd probably withdraw myself. Surely adapting to a new partner would put a celeb at a disadvantage. Especially if you were best matched with your original pro, would it really work with someone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ITV would have to pull something good out the bag to replace it. 2 hours prime time on a weekend. Probably be Harry Potter every week beginning to end.
There will be some old repeats they can pull out of the bag , I’d rather watch Harry Potter than DOI

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.