Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loubylou50

VIP Member
What an absolute shambles the show is this year! Matt should have been exempt from the skate off this week, how could he fairly be judged when the others are 3 or 4 weeks in?!

Reactions: 21

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Joe Swash has always looked as though he should be sat, huddled in the doorway of a derelict Woolies begging for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BelleAmie

VIP Member
This is going to be like the Sugababes where by the end, there’s nobody left who was an original member!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Just popped here in the adverts expecting to have a few pages to catch up on, but maybe not 😂

Has everyone abandoned ship?! Like others have said, I just can’t stop watching 🙈 it’s truly shite though.
It’s not just any shite, it’s PrimeTime Valentines Day shite.
Whenever I see Faye Brookes I just remember reading here about her sex tape where she’s chowing down on Gareth’s Gates (impressive) member!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Jamie Vardy looks like a 13 year old chav hanging around outside the booze shop asking people to buy him some vodka

• Haha
Reactions: 14

YouDoYouHun

I am SO glad Myleene went tonight - her face was brilliant!!! 😂😂 I didn’t think Billie was very good and didn’t deserve that score but I do think she was very nervous, she’s much more likeable than her stuck up sister! Faye was the best tonight but there is something I don’t like about her but don’t know what it is yet, maybe the sob story or the fact she has skated before.

Reactions: 13