Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch last nights episode with H dancing with a male partner and what did you think of it?

I thought they were really good and pair well together, John Barrowman is an awful judge though!

Reactions: 3
Loved H and Matt! I already miss Jason Gardiner on the panel a lot though. The only judge who didn’t just blow smoke up people’s’ asses!

Reactions: 3
I loved H and Matt too! I also loved Jason Gardiner and am disappointed he's left. He was blunt but always spot on.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch last nights episode with H dancing with a male partner and what did you think of it?
I love Matt always have but I can’t warm to Ian he’s soooooo irritating. Their performance didn’t wow me but it didn’t bother me either not bothered who dances with who 😂

Reactions: 1
So I think DoI have beaten Strictly to the fastest romance between a pro and celeb. Really can't see Brianne & Kevin Kilbane lasting, looks more like a showmance to me. But I did see from insta that he was cooking breakfast with her 3 year old. I might be a bit old fashioned but already intriguing her kid to your latest squeeze seems a bit pre emptive.

So I think DoI have beaten Strictly to the fastest romance between a pro and celeb. Really can't see Brianne & Kevin Kilbane lasting, looks more like a showmance to me. But I did see from insta that he was cooking breakfast with her 3 year old. I might be a bit old fashioned but already intriguing her kid to your latest squeeze seems a bit pre emptive.
Oh is Brianne not with her baby’s father any more? I don’t think I follow her on Instagram I like she though as she’s been in it so many years

Brianne has been in relationships with a few contestants now, although I think one was a showmance for the cameras/PR (Sam Attwater).

Erm so is someone going to spill the tea on caprice and hamish?????

Reactions: 5
I want to know what happened too it can’t have been Hamish he seems like such a lovely guy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.