Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what's just clicked for me? I'm not enjoying it because I don't think there's any major personalities. The ones who do have a personality are annoying me, but everyone else is just coming across as bland? Too nice? I liked Denise, and I like Lady Leshurr and Sonny because they seem to have a bit of charisma and personality but I just think everyone else is really unexciting. Is that too mean?

Reactions: 8
I was really annoyed Graham went last night. I know he's a bit creepy and yes he dad dances but if you take it down to raw skating ability, he absolutely outskated Rebekah in the skate off and main skate.

Reactions: 3
I didn't watch it but is that miss Vardy I hear who was in the skate off? :sneaky: personally I'd be very embarrassed if I decided to consider myself a celebrity based on my husband's fame and then nobody voted for me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caught up with DOI today. Graham should've stayed. He was the better skater. I felt it was personal why he left?

I generally take these stories with a pinch of salt (anyone remember Danny & Amy on Strictly?) but he didn't thank her on the show and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was pissed at going out.

Reactions: 1
Maybe he should have been a bit more careful and no slashed open his original pros leg them?🙄🤷‍♀️

DOI seem to have their fair share of partnerships that don't match well compared to SCD for some reason.

DOI seem to have their fair share of partnerships that don't match well compared to SCD for some reason.
Makes you think why? Surely it's better if they are well matched? Saying that.. I don't think there is a pro skater on the planet that could've matched with Caprice 🤣

I know for Strictly they spend 3 days ish learning a group routine which is watched by producers so they can match people based on chemistry/if people have a natural friendship or look good together. Obviously not a 100% success rate but it seems to work better than whatever DOI's matching process is!

Is there going to be anyone left at this rate, lol. All too coincidental getting a positive test after his political comments...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is going to be like the Sugababes where by the end, there’s nobody left who was an original member!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Vicky Ogden's back that's a nice surprise! i'll hold out hope for a Brianne return next yesr.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.