Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit disappointed Sonny didn't skate to Lovesick! Anyone else remember him from BGT?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
is the show now called Piano playing on Ice? I didn’t bleeping think so

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you could only get rid of either mylene or Rebecca who would you chose? Can’t decide which one I can’t stand more

If you could only get rid of either mylene or Rebecca who would you chose? Can’t decide which one I can’t stand more
I'd get rid of Rebecca. I quite like Myleene on Classic FM at a weekend. Unpopular opinion I know

What are they paying Myleene's partner? He's the same one who had Trisha Goddard, Big Mo from EastEnders and Elen Rivas (known as the ex of both Peter Andre & Frank Lampard).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.