Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe and Vanessa have tested positive for COVID and now off the show. They would be better cancelling this series

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How many couples are still in? Can't be many, forget strictly being cursed, dancing on ice is the one to avoid! What about torville and Dean don't they help them each week in training? 🤔

Do you think they'd let the contestants who have tested positive for covid try again another year? They let someone have another crack of the whip when they broke their ankle (Can't remember who it was though, definitely a man!)

Do you think they'd let the contestants who have tested positive for covid try again another year? They let someone have another crack of the whip when they broke their ankle (Can't remember who it was though, definitely a man!)
Michael Underwood I think.

I think they will probably let Denise back at some point

I was in favour of this, IAC and Strictly going ahead as celebs are out of work but I think ITV just needs to pull the plug now as they're literally going to have nobody left at this rate.

Reactions: 4
I bet we’ll end up with Vardy winning by default as there won’t be anyone else left :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This series is an absolute mess. They should just cancel it at this point.

Reactions: 6
They should have followed strictly and I'm a celebrity approach by isolating everybody, did the pros isolate before recording Pro dances or not? Most pros and celebs seem to be going home to family unlike strictly who made all pros live alone and possibly some celebs too.

Reactions: 9
Strictly only had one couple have to withdraw due to a positive test and IAC didn’t have anyone catch it all Clearly they are not as Covid safe as they should be. If there’s an outbreak on the show then I don’t really see how it can stay on air?

Reactions: 5
I wonder what the bubble system is like at DOI. Is it as stringent as SCD where at least one (if not both) members of the partnership had to live alone?

I know part of it is bad luck but this all just points to DOI being produced on the cheap with ITV putting in the bare minimum to have a show out rather than actually taking time to make it reasonably safe and of passable quality. IAC & SCD both had far more effort put into them and the end results were far better so I'm afraid that much of the blame does fall at those who run DOI as whilst 2 withdrawals may just be coincidental, 4 isn't.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the bubble system is like at DOI. Is it as stringent as SCD where at least one (if not both) members of the partnership had to live alone?

I know part of it is bad luck but this all just points to DOI being produced on the cheap with ITV putting in the bare minimum to have a show out rather than actually taking time to make it reasonably safe and of passable quality. IAC & SCD both had far more effort put into them and the end results were far better so I'm afraid that much of the blame does fall at those who run DOI as whilst 2 withdrawals may just be coincidental, 4 isn't.
That's what I don't understand. Strictly had one couple withdraw over a 3 month period, whereas we've now had 4 couples (2 due to COVID!) in 3 weeks. How are they bubbling? Because I know for Strictly a lot of them ended up living alone or moving in together.

How many couples are still in? Can't be many, forget strictly being cursed, dancing on ice is the one to avoid! What about torville and Dean don't they help them each week in training? 🤔
7 - Amy, Colin, Faye, Jason, Lady Leshurr, Rebekah and Sonny.

I’ve seen on Instagram Andy Buchanan and his wife have been separated like SCD.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t Vanessa skating with hamish saying he was in a bubble with Vanessa so they could skate the professional numbers together. Imagine if him and Faye caught it now

They should bring Matt back
They threw him under the bus last week bringing him back last minute and then putting him in the vote with people who had been training together for months longer. I’m sure he has done his bit for his contract now and should then to duck off lol.

• Wow
Wasn’t Vanessa skating with hamish saying he was in a bubble with Vanessa so they could skate the professional numbers together. Imagine if him and Faye caught it now
I don't know for sure, but I think the pros dances were pre recorded a while back, so most likely would have distanced since then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.