Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think although Billie was not very good she is much more likeable than Mylene.

I’m not loving the new pros this year either and i Don’t understand how Matt Evers managed to worm his way back in.

I thought Sonny J was good. Faye is good but sooo annoying in her vt going on about her dad. And she Has skated Before so has an advantage like the skier

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what it is but there’s now something really off with DOI.

Reactions: 11
Whoever mentioned Sonny - I was a massive Loveable Rogues fan back in the day, saw them twice (one-time supporting JLS) and had a signed poster by them! Exposing my fangirlish ways here now eek.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure what it is but there’s now something really off with DOI.
In what way do you mean? Not a challenge, I’m just interested! I’ve definitely thought that the voting doesn’t seem right at all this year, their scores makes no sense!

I am SO glad Myleene went tonight - her face was brilliant!!! 😂😂 I didn’t think Billie was very good and didn’t deserve that score but I do think she was very nervous, she’s much more likeable than her stuck up sister! Faye was the best tonight but there is something I don’t like about her but don’t know what it is yet, maybe the sob story or the fact she has skated before.

Reactions: 13
think someone asked earlier, why so many adverts although I’m pretty sure they clean the ice between each performance so that will be why I’m sure!

Reactions: 2
Ugh I just can't be arsed watching but I'm still gonna keep up with the thread and watch the performances that are worth it because I can't miss out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New to this thread 🙋. I'm Scottish but I just wanted to know what everyone else thought when John spoke to Angela (the Scottish pro) in a Scottish accent.... I rolled my eyes 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Not sure I see Denise skating next week due to her injury, might be better to let her withdraw. Skating in yesterday's group number will have surely only aggravated her shoulder issue?

Let Rufus go while they're at it.

Not sure I see Denise skating next week due to her injury, might be better to let her withdraw. Skating in yesterday's group number will have surely only aggravated her shoulder issue?

Let Rufus go while they're at it.
Yes I thought the same she might aswell withdraw and wait til next year - it looked abit ridiculous yesterday with her just sat there 😂

Reactions: 3
So glad Myleene went 🙌 She's normally good at everything. I thought we were going to see Myleene doing triple axels with a headbanger thrown in every week 😂 Bye 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As predicted, Denise has sadly withdrawn, shame for her that her DOI journey never really got started.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.