Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped here in the adverts expecting to have a few pages to catch up on, but maybe not 😂

Has everyone abandoned ship?! Like others have said, I just can’t stop watching 🙈 it’s truly shite though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m only here watching this to get out of bath time 😂

Shhh don’t tell my husband, he thinks I’m invested 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popped here in the adverts expecting to have a few pages to catch up on, but maybe not 😂

Has everyone abandoned ship?! Like others have said, I just can’t stop watching 🙈 it’s truly shite though.
It’s not just any shite, it’s PrimeTime Valentines Day shite.
Whenever I see Faye Brookes I just remember reading here about her sex tape where she’s chowing down on Gareth’s Gates (impressive) member!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kate and Wills is hardly a love story... Wills has been seeing Kate’s friend for years 😂

• Haha
Jane and Chris should have lied and said they got the covid so they didn’t have to turn up,
I switched it on to see if anyone was actually skating or was it just This Morning after dark with the ITV duo

Reactions: 1
It’s not just any shite, it’s PrimeTime Valentines Day shite.
Whenever I see Faye Brookes I just remember reading here about her sex tape where she’s chowing down on Gareth’s Gates (impressive) member!
I’ll never understand why anyone would make a sex tape?! Especially if you are in the public eye. You are just asking for trouble.

Rita Ora did it for me, I’ve jumped ship. Hope she gets frost bite 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ll never understand why anyone would make a sex tape?! Especially if you are in the public eye. You are just asking for trouble.
I think she’s likes the attention ....she’s not ‘on screen’ for much else at the moment.

• Haha
I think the judges comments were a bit unfair to Faye and Hamish. Had Vanessa just done that skate they'd have been full of praise.

Reactions: 3
I'm finding hard to really get into this series because of the chopping and changing with contestants. None of it seems fair that some skaters are skating every week and going through the process and so many are getting missing weeks. I know it can't be helped with injuries and Covid but it just comes across as a disjointed mess.

The winner will be last man standing not who is the best skater.

Reactions: 4
Is it true that there is a headbanger tonight?

Outrageous, it's a hideous move which everyone hates (and it's banned in ice dancing competition FWIW) and we've already faced enough injuries this series. :mad:

Reactions: 3
Aah I missed the end of Faye and Hamish’s comments, why did he cry?! 🥺 Poor Hamish has had a rough couple of years on this show thanks to head Caprice too!

Vardy has no chemistry with her partner at all. Bet he was tempted to give her a little tap on that ice!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really didn’t ask to see Rebekah Vardy’s bum cheeks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.