Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked round to see my mum reading the paper, someones already bored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm actually enjoying the theme and the outfits 😂 but I am three glasses of wine down. My boyfriend keeps jumping every time I gasp haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing is when DOI first started it wasn‘t a direct rip off of Strictly. It was enjoyable in its own way. They had stuff like the required element and had theme weeks way before Strictly started doing them.

Reactions: 5
The thing is when DOI first started it wasn‘t a direct rip off of Strictly. It was enjoyable in its own way. They had stuff like the required element and had theme weeks way before Strictly started doing them.
Judges are crap now too

Reactions: 6
I just cringed so hard I nearly curled up into a ball and rolled out of the window into moving traffic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what is Phil wearing? Hoping someone has a live fall tonight to make it worth the time spent watching it 😈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These two are an odd match - he's quite flamboyant and she isn't at all. Just very different types of energy.

This guy annoys me

And these filmed bits are trying to copy strictly

I actually hate when strictly do those filmed bits too btw

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.