Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if they know behind the scenes dirt, I’d love to know what Vanessa knows!!! It’s getting really boring seeing her in the final every single year
Vanessa must be handing out blowies behind the scenes. In all seriousness though when is she ever going to get someone bad

Reactions: 2
I just saw that Hannah from S Club 7 is going to be on next years season, anyone else know who else has been confirmed?
---
I just saw that Hannah from S Club 7 is going to be on next years season, anyone else know who else has been confirmed?
Never mind, I’ve just read the article further and it says Ricky Hatton and Claire Sweeny

Has it been confirmed who’s co-presenting with Holly? I know Stephen Mulhern was rumoured but I can’t remember if he was confirmed in the end

Wasn't going to watch again but they've put Miles Nazaire in the cast so I'm now intrigued again. At least a bit of eye candy on the ice.

And it's a Schofield-free production.

Two Strictly alum this time in Greg Rutherford & Claire Sweeney.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the presenter job would have to be prised out of HW's cold hands but it really doesn't need two presenters, does it?
Would love to see someone else instead of her. And I am soooo glad Schofield is gone.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure the presenter job would have to be prised out of HW's cold hands but it really doesn't need two presenters, does it?
Would love to see someone else instead of her. And I am soooo glad Schofield is gone.
It doesn’t anymore but when they launched it was more like strictly with Phil being the main presenter like Tess and Holly doing the Claudia bit with the contestants
Now they just stand next to each other and alternate sentences it’s pointless

Reactions: 3
Amy Dowden’s cancer diagnosis prior to this season of strictly has honestly made me realise how much the professional dancers on that show are treated as a family and get to become household names in their own right because they are valued and become loved by the public. It’s sad that although DOI have the opportunity to do that, it seems like a lot of their professional skaters don’t mean much to them. The ever revolving cast of pros with the exception of a couple namely being Matt and Vanessa means we don’t get a chance to love them in the way Strictly pros are loved, and it’s sad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.