Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen the line up.

Proper scraping the barrel this year. More so than usual.

Fat boy from Eastenders?? Seriously

Reactions: 1
It starts next Sunday 14th. Last year’s series started on 15th January so it’s starting at exactly the same point it did last year
Aah right for some reason I thought it started the first Sunday in Jan. Don’t know why I’m bothered it’ll be on 2 mins and I’ll be complaining. I’ll still watch though no doubt.

Reactions: 5
Aah right for some reason I thought it started the first Sunday in Jan. Don’t know why I’m bothered it’ll be on 2 mins and I’ll be complaining. I’ll still watch though no doubt.
Oh we will all be complaining 😁 but I can't wait. Bring it onnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They need to stop trying to copy Strictly its painful
it makes the whole show so awkward. though i am still baffled that it’s basically the same format as strictly, with added danger, and yet it fails in comparison on almost every level. i don’t know how itv keep persevering with it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.