Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was shite ff most of it even the pro skate at the end was boring Ricky was shocking 🤣🤣
And got to wait until next week for Eddie

Reactions: 2
Amber needs to stop pretending she's shocked at getting through, she's clearly there to win the show.

Just starting to watch now. I have to mute Ashley Banjo. He gets on my nerves.

Holly sounds worse than ever, and she and Stephen need to stop with the unfunny jokes.

Reactions: 5
😂 I think I’m the only one who enjoyed it! And I enjoy it every year! I’m glad Philips gone, wish Holly had gone aswell, but I like watching it. I don’t like strictly but I think I like this coz I’m always looking for someone to fall lol

I just wish ITV would stop turning DOI into something its not (Strictly). DOI was so much better in the early years, and misses Gardiner and Cousins.

Reactions: 5
Enjoyed the performances.
I'm always impressed by what they can do, tbh. I would not even be at Bez standard if I was to try for a year😁!

Muting SM, HW and AB and that works for me.

New pros don’t seem to stick around these days do they?
And three out of the last four winning pros haven’t returned the following year. (Alexandra, Olivia & Karina. Angela returned for a short stint with Bez)

New thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.