Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are already talking about Miles and Vanessa like it’s a given. It’s sad that it probably is. Olivia gave Vanessa a run for her money last year and I for one hope to see her back. I hate that she’s got this inflated ego that she’s the cream of the crop because the producers treat her as such. Jowita won strictly last year and she was out this year by week 4. That’s called fairness on the producers part with pairing. DOI need to learn a thing or two there.

Reactions: 6
Alexandra & Lukasz appeared to be a package deal, if they didn't want him any more, then they probably lost out on keeping her.

Reactions: 1
There is something desperately wrong with the production team on that show.
Yeah interesting that they Alex states they disagreed with showmances and how it is now produced which just goes to show the fake stories planted about it
Maybe some pro backlash against Vanessa after her and Joey last year

I won’t miss Alexandra’s rictus grin during every routine, that’s for sure 🤣 interesting statement though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really glad to see Alex and Lukasz gone. They were past their sell by date. New pros don’t look like they’re going to make a splash except maybe Amani…

I see Vanessa and Miles are partners… surprise surprise she gets the young good looking bloke 🙄

Has it been announced who is presenting it?
I am so glad Schofield is gone. I was never a fan, but last year, I found him absolutely creepy.

I would love someone completely new - assuming HW won't be presenting - although that's unclear.

Who does everyone think will be hosting with Stephen Mulhern (assuming he is Phil’s replacement)?
I wondered if they could shuffle people already contracted and get Oti to host (assuming she doesn’t give birth mid series, I’m not sure when she is due) and put Karen back on the judging panel.
Or it’ll be Alison Hammond

Who does everyone think will be hosting with Stephen Mulhern (assuming he is Phil’s replacement)?
I wondered if they could shuffle people already contracted and get Oti to host (assuming she doesn’t give birth mid series, I’m not sure when she is due) and put Karen back on the judging panel.
Or it’ll be Alison Hammond
Maybe Christine Lampard. She’s done it before

Talking of previous contestants, how about Beth Tweddle? I enjoy her presenting on gymnastics, she seems pretty relaxed on camera and is personable.

Has Holly decided if she’s presenting yet? ITV must be panicking they’ve only got what three weeks to go?

Well, Matt Evers is doing a podcast and likely going all out to burn his bridges with DOI:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.