Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Joey expected to do the Bolero he seemed like he was really shocked and in some kind of spell 👀 :ROFLMAO: Really pleased Nile won it was the best result for a dull season. Joey did entertain throughout the series and should be proud for what he achieved despite his Bolero which will end up with more views than the original one for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 1
Viv’s bolero (from the dress rehearsal) was much better than Joey’s. Lovely salute to T&D near the end too ❤

Reactions: 7
Oh. I just wondered if anyone had seen what Joey's Bolero was supposed to have been if he hadn't forgotten the routine.
Vanessa posted something on Instagram like 'can't wait for you all to see the dress rehearsal version of our Bolero' so I think she'll probably upload it soon.

Reactions: 2
Oh. I just wondered if anyone had seen what Joey's Bolero was supposed to have been if he hadn't forgotten the routine.
You could tell by Jane Torvilles face at the end that it had gone wrong. They will have seen the dress rehearsal. I feel a bit sorry for him tbh. The pressure must have got to him.

Vanessa posted something on Instagram like 'can't wait for you all to see the dress rehearsal version of our Bolero' so I think she'll probably upload it soon.
It's been posted on her TikTok. Must admit I'm not particularly impressed with his skate even when complete. He looks stiff and not fluid, it's not a particularly impressive routine either, certainly not winning material.

Reactions: 1
It's been posted on her TikTok. Must admit I'm not particularly impressed with his skate even when complete. He looks stiff and not fluid, it's not a particularly impressive routine either, certainly not winning material.
He wasn’t a strong skater and should never have been in the final two. Viv was robbed!

Reactions: 6
He wasn’t a strong skater and should never have been in the final two. Viv was robbed!
I don’t like the way they do the final, having all 3 of them come up with a Bolero routine and spend precious time rehearsing it, only for it to be a waste of time for 1 couple.

I think the way it should work is - all 3 skate their showcases and boleros, followed by a vote, and then maybe the final 2 skate their favourite skate at the end? It’s not as much of a waste of time for the contestants (they would just be refreshing their memories rather than putting together a new routine), and the audience don’t feel as cheated because we will have already seen their favourite skate once before.

If it had played out as above I think Viv would have got 2nd place.

Reactions: 11
Viv just announced their split from their husband and some people are speculating on Twitter that it was to do with Colin, has anyone heard/got tea??!
I honestly don't think this has anything to do with Colin, but I'll ask my son when I see him. He is friends with Viv.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.