Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should rename it Vanessa’s Bolero as surely she’s skated it more often than Jayne & Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her showpiece skate was boring compared to the other two. Shame because she’s a beautiful skater.
I know I'm biased, but she really is an amazing performer. They could have given her a much more entertaining upbeat routine. When they said a diva with lots of men I thought she might do Madonna's Material Girl, especially as they had the steps there.

Reactions: 4
Where that note on the song where the big lift comes in and she just sat on his lap, dreadful

Reactions: 1
Surely it's obvious Nile has won. Unless it's like that travesty when Joe Swash won over Perry

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know I'm biased, but she really is an amazing performer. They could have given her a much more entertaining upbeat routine. When they said a diva with lots of men I thought she might do Madonna's Material Girl, especially as they had the steps there.
Material Girl would have been much more fun. Maybe it was the knee injury that affected the content.

Reactions: 1
Be there for each other forever not after that Bolero performance you won’t Joey.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.