Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanessa during Joey's bolero was TV GOLD. If that's her reaction to a finalist kinda stuffing up Bolero when he was never winning, how the hell would she take having a Bez style partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We got the winner the show deserved. Joey sadly messed up but did great to finish runner up. DOI Golden Girl Vanessa Bauer looked really annoyed and it was bad to be talking her partner through the routine, which nobody should ever do, nevermind in a final. Vanessa might choose to leave now. There are only so many ways she can skate to the Bolero when she's in the final every single year.

Reactions: 4
We got the winner the show deserved. Joey sadly messed up but did great to finish runner up. DOI Golden Girl Vanessa Bauer looked really annoyed and it was bad to be talking her partner through the routine, which nobody should ever do, nevermind in a final. Vanessa might choose to leave now. There are only so many ways she can skate to the Bolero when she's in the final every single year.
I agree but if she didn’t talk him through, he prob wouldn’t have done anything only skate so she maybe had no choice?’id say she gets a nice pay Cheque from them. Anyone know what the pros get?

Reactions: 2
I agree but if she didn’t talk him through, he prob wouldn’t have done anything only skate so she maybe had no choice?’id say she gets a nice pay Cheque from them. Anyone know what the pros get?
I think that it started shaky with the first lift, it didn't look elegant, although she tried to style it out, I think by the point it was clearly going wrong, talking him either through the routine or giving him instructions became necessary. Who knows, it might have been an instruction to revert to a 'safer' move as she could tell by that point that he just wasn't able to pull it off? With another pairing I'd have said it was the pro easing them through 'don't worry, don't dwell on it, just focus on the next lift, we'll catch up with the music etc', but I doubt it in this case.

Reactions: 2
Well that was a very disappointing end to a very disappointing series. No idea why Viv was given such totally dull routines. Agree that Material Girl would have been perfect for her. Looked like Joey just completely zoned out during Bolero and Vanessa was talking him through the routine. Appalling in the final, and we know Viv wouldn't have been so unprofessional.

Throughout the show the camera work and production was dreadful. It's like no-one gives a crap any more. Shaky cameras, auto cue in full view, random dudes running off camera and of course the Brendan/Regan cock up. I wish ITV would either get on board and give the show a total makeover or just ditch it completely. This half arsed limping along is no fun for anyone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.