Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for Joey’s VT watch him say something like “Bolero isn’t that an ice cream?”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t that the point though Jayne? That they stick to the core moves but put their own spin on it.

Joey seemed to mind blank there and Vanessa was shouting at him all the way through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Bolero from Joey seemed a bit messy. I think he fumbled a couple of lifts as I could see Vanessa talking to him throughout. A couple of times he put his arm out to lift her but the lift didn’t seem to come

Reactions: 6
Is that the weakest bolero we’ve ever had? I don’t remember anyone flubbing it that badly.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.